• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87
8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This is a fuck.

No, this is the greatest election year ever. I mean it is going to be glorious, riots about race, riots about the Supreme court nomination, riots about election results and of course riots about the lack of jobs and the economy cratering because we still have industry hog tied.

Next week I start back to work and I can see all programing halted so we can have 24/7 news on all channels (except the bass channel because those hicks don't give two shits) and everyone glued to their sets waiting for the next round of tear gas to fall in their backyard.

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Just gonna add to the shit show that is US politics. 

RIP. 

Yup.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

She had a good run but should have retired in the Obama presidency so she didn't leave the position open for a republican president. I guess her hubris couldn't invision Hillary losing. 

By the way, if she retired during Obama's presidency, the Republicans would have held up her replacement.

2 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

You've turned into a full-on MAGA troll. Are you sure angelinkc isn't your alt?

Am I wrong? She had already a half dozen bouts with cancer but she obstnately wouldn't leave the chair to a sucessor that her party cold pick. It was stupid arrogance on her part.

7 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

So that's why Trump was announcing his SC picks. They must have already known.

I was hoping she would hold on till next year. Oh well. She was a great Justice and even greater person.

Her health the last two years was declining fast. It was no secret she wasn't long for this end. 

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

You're right, since they only had the Senate majority for the latter six years of Obama's presidency.

Did you support the Republicans when they held up Merrick Garland's appointment?

I didn't care one way or another and when the house holds up Trumps appiontment I will have the same intrest in it. The only satisfaction I would get is if Trump nominates a moderate that leans left and the Democrats try and defame that person, in essence sacrificing one of their own to prove a point. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She had a good run but should have retired in the Obama presidency so she didn't leave the position open for a republican president. I guess her hubris couldn't invision Hillary losing. 

This is stupid.

She's dead. Don't bring your Hillary bullshit into this. Show some respect. Even MAGA did.

Just now, Blarg said:

I didn't care one way or another and when the house holds up Trumps appiontment I will have the same intrest in it. The only satisfaction I would get is if Trump nominates a moderate that leans left and the Democrats try and defame that person, in essence sacrificing one of their own to prove a point. 

I'd be fine with Trump nominating a moderate, even if it exposed the Dems' hypocrisy, but no way he actually does that.