• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

1 hour ago, GabeS said:

Why don't you speak the whole truth about republicans? They're not just assholes, but they support unjust killings over damaged property, money from fossil fuels over environmental science, mishandling and lying about the coronavirus, and sitting out wars by lying about bone spurs. But keep complaining about gays if that suits your weak ass ego, you're no American, your and idoit!

You are a little early with your comments. Mexican independence is this week. National coming out day is next month. 

2 hours ago, GabeS said:

Why don't you speak the whole truth about republicans? They're not just assholes, but they support unjust killings over damaged property, money from fossil fuels over environmental science, mishandling and lying about the coronavirus, and sitting out wars by lying about bone spurs. But keep complaining about gays if that suits your weak ass ego, you're no American, your and idoit!

Hasn't posted since 2017 and just comes in all gunz a blazin. Where the hell are your manners? 

I say good day to you sir!

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's been amazing to see... no Republicans, no Trump supporters, yet for months on end Trump was winning the AW Election thread.

I am a conservative.  That leaves me little choice in the parties so it is what it is.  I am a Republican.

But my number one enemy is entrenched, establishment corruptIon riddled career politicians who emotionally exploit people for their own never-ending quest for more personal power and wealth.

And both parties do it, but my personal assessment is the left does it more (and more destructive and evilly) with all the divisive identity politics.

Yeah a Republican will fear monger saying “they will take your guns” and that was nonsense (until recently).

But a Democrat will kill themselves to convince minorities that everyone hates them (which is mean and evil) just so they can present themselves as the savior to vote for.

I know in my heart which is more deviant, mean, cruel, and evil.  And it’s not even close.

So being a conservative, and hating the horrible emotional exploitation of millions of people, it’s not hard to call my self a Republican compared to Democrat.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I agree with your assessment of the left, but it's important to point out that Republicans are not a conservative party anymore. 

So true.  They have moved a long, long way toward the center and yet the liberals will, now more than ever, call today’s conservatives Nazis and compare every Republican to Hitler.

Insane.

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

So true.  They have moved a long, long way toward the center and yet the liberals will, now more than ever, call today’s conservatives Nazis and compare every Republican to Hitler.

Insane.

I don't think I'd say they moved toward the center, they have become a party of big government, pro billionaire fascists. They had to abandon all their conservative principles to get there and now they are a party without an ideology beyond personal enrichment achieved through populist manipulation.