• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m aware I am not the Adonis I was prior. I put on the Covid 15.  Mostly in my neck and penis.  Thank you for pointing it out.  I will also tell my lover Raul that you made of fun of him in his blue hoodie.

Is Raul single?

10 minutes ago, floplag said:

This is such a trash narrative... who exactly is perpetrating that violence?  Oh thats right, liberal dem voters... but sure lets blame Trump for that cause why not, lol 

Blaming Trump? No. More like not blaming the guy who isn't president. Don't the cons have enough dem mayors and governors to deflect to? 

36 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Blaming Trump? No. More like not blaming the guy who isn't president. Don't the cons have enough dem mayors and governors to deflect to? 

And president has what exactly to do with local politics?   or the actions of the other sides supporters in opposition to him?
Has he not offered help and been rebuked?  
How is literally ANY of this his fault and not the mayors, councils, and governors long before it reaches his desk?

1 minute ago, floplag said:

And president has what exactly to do with local politics?   or the actions of the other sides supporters in opposition to him?
Has he not offered help and been rebuked?  
How is literally ANY of this his fault and not the mayors, councils, and governors long before it reaches his desk?

Well, he's uhh, the President. I'm sure the cons made sure to blame the local governments during the Obama years.

Also, as for your question regarding him offering help? He has been asked for help but hasn't provided it.

21 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well, he's uhh, the President. I'm sure the cons made sure to blame the local governments during the Obama years.

Also, as for your question regarding him offering help? He has been asked for help but hasn't provided it.

i didnt, so your point is moot.  The blame goes where it goes regardless of who is potus.
And no thats just not true... when was he asked for help save for paying for it after the fact when they refused to stop it?   Its like kids throwing a kegger without permission then expecting the parent to pay for the carpet cleaning. 

I'm indifferent to the fact that Arte is supporting Trump, hell I'd be indifferent if Arte supported Biden. I don't judge people based on their political beliefs (unlike what feels like most people do these days)

I liked Arte before this "shocking" news came out, and I still like Arte because I could care less about his politics, I just want him to do right by the Angels.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:56 AM, John Taylor said:

I'm indifferent to the fact that Arte is supporting Trump, hell I'd be indifferent if Arte supported Biden. I don't judge people based on their political beliefs (unlike what feels like most people do these days)

I liked Arte before this "shocking" news came out, and I still like Arte because I could care less about his politics, I just want him to do right by the Angels.

I believe that people who are in the business of selling a product to individuals across a broad spectrum of backgrounds ought to shut the hell up about their personal politics (and yes, I know that Moreno is far from the only one to do this). I will continue to support the team because they are a separate entity, but I have no interest in meeting or speaking to Arte Moreno, ever.

Just like the convicted felon who hawks MyPillow, and whose counsel is sought by the man who Moreno loves so much. If they sent me one for free, I would burn the damned thing in the front yard. It will be a cold day in Hell when I buy one.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

16 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I believe that people who are in the business of selling a product to individuals across a broad spectrum of backgrounds ought to shut the hell up about their personal politics (and yes, I know that Moreno is far from the only one to do this). I will continue to support the team because they are a separate entity, but I have no interest in meeting or speaking to Arte Moreno, ever.

Just like the convicted felon who hawks MyPillow, and whose counsel is sought by the man who Moreno loves so much. If they sent me one for free, I would burn the damned thing in the front yard. It will be a cold day in Hell when I buy one.

lol