Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

17 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Yes.  But you can’t see it though because the left is even further away with how drastically far they have moved left.

Just consider where the left is today:

Ask not what you can do for your country.

Ask what else you can demand for free from your country. Oh and ask how else you can blame your own country.  Oh and ask how ashamed you should be for the history of your own country.  Oh and . . .

(Could go on, the point is the left today is insatiably left.)

You sound like an old dude yelling at his kids about commies in the 50s.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would if I was a billionaire and only cared about money. However, since I am not a billionaire and believe that John McCain is a true hero, Arte can go fuck himself.

I'm boycotting over the shitty baseball they play 

Posted Images

It's really not. 

You just made a list of random shit that doesn't represent anything, and certainly doesn't represent "the left" as I'm aware of it. Maybe SJW "culture"? Idk. 

You should visit Denmark, or Finland, or France, or Norway, or Italy or hell Ireland or fucking England if you want to see what "far left" actually looks like. Compared to them, American Democrats are barely left of center, if at all. 

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You should visit Denmark, or Finland, or France, or Norway, or Italy or hell Ireland or fucking England if you want to see what "far left" actually looks like.

I'm willing to bet you've been to none of those countries.

On 9/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, hen3ry said:

I see no reason to ever come back here.  Fuck Trump, and Fuck Arte too, and as long as he owns them, Fuck the Angels. Bye!

May as well say Fuck Chuck too since I voted for Trump in 2016 and will do so again for a second term. 

Goodbye! 

7 minutes ago, Bumpygrimes said:

Damn, COVID has really done a number on you. How long do you think it will take until you go back to looking normal again? 

I’m aware I am not the Adonis I was prior. I put on the Covid 15.  Mostly in my neck and penis.  Thank you for pointing it out.  I will also tell my lover Raul that you made of fun of him in his blue hoodie.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m aware I am not the Adonis I was prior. I put on the Covid 15.  Mostly in my neck and penis.  Thank you for pointing it out.  I will also tell my lover Raul that you made of fun of him in his blue hoodie.

Is Raul single?

10 minutes ago, floplag said:

This is such a trash narrative... who exactly is perpetrating that violence?  Oh thats right, liberal dem voters... but sure lets blame Trump for that cause why not, lol 

Blaming Trump? No. More like not blaming the guy who isn't president. Don't the cons have enough dem mayors and governors to deflect to? 

36 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Blaming Trump? No. More like not blaming the guy who isn't president. Don't the cons have enough dem mayors and governors to deflect to? 

And president has what exactly to do with local politics?   or the actions of the other sides supporters in opposition to him?
Has he not offered help and been rebuked?  
How is literally ANY of this his fault and not the mayors, councils, and governors long before it reaches his desk?

1 minute ago, floplag said:

And president has what exactly to do with local politics?   or the actions of the other sides supporters in opposition to him?
Has he not offered help and been rebuked?  
How is literally ANY of this his fault and not the mayors, councils, and governors long before it reaches his desk?

Well, he's uhh, the President. I'm sure the cons made sure to blame the local governments during the Obama years.

Also, as for your question regarding him offering help? He has been asked for help but hasn't provided it.

21 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well, he's uhh, the President. I'm sure the cons made sure to blame the local governments during the Obama years.

Also, as for your question regarding him offering help? He has been asked for help but hasn't provided it.

i didnt, so your point is moot.  The blame goes where it goes regardless of who is potus.
And no thats just not true... when was he asked for help save for paying for it after the fact when they refused to stop it?   Its like kids throwing a kegger without permission then expecting the parent to pay for the carpet cleaning.