• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

See this is the the problem:  To vote for Trump you’re either very stupid or just a dick.  Clearly Morenonisnt stupid, so he’s just a big asshole.  Which is fine, except for the whole “nice guy, cheap beer” schtick.  

How 90% of Republicans haven’t come out like @wopphil with shame towards their party I’ll never understand.

I didn’t vote for Trump last time because he is a big gov asshole. The Republican Party is pretty much shit. Now let’s look at the Dem option. I could probably overlook the high taxes if they weren’t completely nuts. The dems are for bigger government, blacks and gays burning down the streets, and don’t believe in the concept of a biology man or woman. 

This is not NIxon/Kennedy, Bush/Clinton, or even Obama/McCain. This is election is about the last thread of American Freedom vs the queer Bolsheviks. 

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Then say you believe Trump is the best of two terrible options. To come out strongly supporting him and act like he has any redeeming qualities really shows his true colors.  

Policy wise, Trump is a 90s Dem except he is a protectionist economically. Really shows how far left both parties have shifted. I probably wouldnt vote for him this time either but shit is getting too crazy. We have two bad options but there is still a huge disparity in the extent. It is 300 am and the bar is closing. There sits Blarg and a fat girl in the corner. If I have to fuck one to save the county, its going to be the fat girl every time. Such an obvious choice, I cant see how anyone can defend the other side.

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

A vote against Trump more than for Biden. That's the way I'm leaning also. I also donated to Lindsey's opponent. $5.00....

You could have spent that money on a double double and it would had made you a happier person with the same election results. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

You could have spent that money on a double double and it would had made you a happier person with the same election results. 

It's a close race, and I hate the brown nose Senator from South Carolina, so l ope your wrong. l would rather get rid of Moscow Mitch but l doubt he'll make another 6 years.

15 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I didn’t vote for Trump last time because he is a big gov asshole. The Republican Party is pretty much shit. Now let’s look at the Dem option. I could probably overlook the high taxes if they weren’t completely nuts. The dems are for bigger government, blacks and gays burning down the streets, and don’t believe in the concept of a biology man or woman. 

This is not NIxon/Kennedy, Bush/Clinton, or even Obama/McCain. This is election is about the last thread of American Freedom vs the queer Bolsheviks. 

Why don't you speak the whole truth about republicans? They're not just assholes, but they support unjust killings over damaged property, money from fossil fuels over environmental science, mishandling and lying about the coronavirus, and sitting out wars by lying about bone spurs. But keep complaining about gays if that suits your weak ass ego, you're no American, your and idoit!