• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

22 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Policy wise, Trump is a 90s Dem except he is a protectionist economically. Really shows how far left both parties have shifted. I probably wouldnt vote for him this time either but shit is getting too crazy. We have two bad options but there is still a huge disparity in the extent. It is 300 am and the bar is closing. There sits Blarg and a fat girl in the corner. If I have to fuck one to save the county, its going to be the fat girl every time. Such an obvious choice, I cant see how anyone can defend the other side.

Haven't been a regular poster here in a long time, but wanted to confirm this. In 2004 I was spreading Kerry literature everywhere I could. I was anti-war, anti-interventionism, hated the intelligence community, hated globalization, hated free trade. All of these things in 2004 made me a Democrat- today it makes me 100% unapologetic-ally pro-Trump.

16 minutes ago, adenhart34 said:

Haven't been a regular poster here in a long time, but wanted to confirm this. In 2004 I was spreading Kerry literature everywhere I could. I was anti-war, anti-interventionism, hated the intelligence community, hated globalization, hated free trade. All of these things in 2004 made me a Democrat- today it makes me 100% unapologetic-ally pro-Trump.

Trump was a Democrat until it was convenient to be a Republican. Spreading the birther nonsense was his initiation into Club Red.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Wait did someone actually say the Republican party moved to the center?

Yes.  But you can’t see it though because the left is even further away with how drastically far they have moved left.

Just consider where the left is today:

Ask not what you can do for your country.

Ask what else you can demand for free from your country. Oh and ask how else you can blame your own country.  Oh and ask how ashamed you should be for the history of your own country.  Oh and . . .

(Could go on, the point is the left today is insatiably left.)

17 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Yes.  But you can’t see it though because the left is even further away with how drastically far they have moved left.

Just consider where the left is today:

Ask not what you can do for your country.

Ask what else you can demand for free from your country. Oh and ask how else you can blame your own country.  Oh and ask how ashamed you should be for the history of your own country.  Oh and . . .

(Could go on, the point is the left today is insatiably left.)

You sound like an old dude yelling at his kids about commies in the 50s.

It's really not. 

You just made a list of random shit that doesn't represent anything, and certainly doesn't represent "the left" as I'm aware of it. Maybe SJW "culture"? Idk. 

You should visit Denmark, or Finland, or France, or Norway, or Italy or hell Ireland or fucking England if you want to see what "far left" actually looks like. Compared to them, American Democrats are barely left of center, if at all.