• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno: "very necessary" to vote for Trump

8 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Cringe

What part is cringe worthy? Arte was being honest. Trump probably knows he's got supporters like stars like Rendon, Pujols and maybe even Trout on the team, but probably isn't up on their place in the standings. 

47 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Biden received a bribe..., uh, campaign contribution of $100 million dollars from a billionaire worth 20 times as much as Moreno. If you think the Democratic party is the party of the down trodden maybe you should look up their main contributors and how much money is invested in their outcomes after the election. 

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Republican. I am an independent...always have been.  Both parties disgust me but in different ways. 

19 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

What part is cringe worthy? Arte was being honest. Trump probably knows he's got supporters like stars like Rendon, Pujols and maybe even Trout on the team, but probably isn't up on their place in the standings. 

What's cringe was Arte having to admit that the team isn't doing well despite being talked up by Trump. For someone who doesn't follow baseball watching this you would think that our team was a success up until Arte's comment.

35 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I'm no fan of Trump, but geezuz.  The comments.  

I'm getting hungry.  I'm gonna do some research on who owns the place I'm going to patronize... who they support politically, what their religious beliefs are,  which position their toilet paper hangs.   

It is a fruitless exercise to base buying decisions on who owns the company that produces the product you're purchasing.

Its funny how as long as its their views, people are OK with painting shit on fields and singing kumbaya arms locked on the field or shitting on the anthem waving antifa flags at MLS games, and all myriad of whatever asinine behaviors these athletes have done... but OMG the minute a player or the owner exorcises his right to an opinion fans hit the parking lot, they must be crushed and destroyed, cancel culture in effect.

You know what, see ya, dont let the door hit that ass on the way out.  All of you that supported this shit till now and told me how wrong i was for saying it has no place in sport when what you were really saying its that its fine as long as it it your views.  

There a word for that, hypocrites.

For those i wont see anymore...
 well bye GIF

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It is a fruitless exercise to base buying decisions on who owns the company that produces the product you're purchasing.

To an extent, I agree.  Especially if it's a large company.  

I buy a ton of crap from Amazon.  I also try to support small business.  If an owner of a small business is a dick to me, I'm out.   If they like the Dodgers... who cares.  There's grey area, too. 

Point is, people claiming to be Angels fans saw this video clip and claimed they were done being Angels fans.  That's silly.

Just now, Kevin said:

Does this count in the category of keeping politics out of sports or is it just different enough because Arte is the owner and not a player so we can give it a pass?

Hard to keep up with both sides mental gymnastics these days.

11 minutes ago, floplag said:

Its funny how as long as its their views, people are OK with painting shit on fields and singing kumbaya arms locked on the field or shitting on the anthem waving antifa flags at MLS games, and all myriad of whatever asinine behaviors these athletes have done... but OMG the minute a player or the owner exorcises his right to an opinion fans hit the parking lot, they must be crushed and destroyed, cancel culture in effect.

You know what, see ya, dont let the door hit that ass on the way out.  All of you that supported this shit till now and told me how wrong i was for saying it has no place in sport when what you were really saying its that its fine as long as it it your views.  

well bye GIF

Never mind. I figured it out.

58 minutes ago, ScottT said:

To an extent, I agree.  Especially if it's a large company.  

I buy a ton of crap from Amazon.  I also try to support small business.  If an owner of a small business is a dick to me, I'm out.   If they like the Dodgers... who cares.  There's grey area, too. 

Point is, people claiming to be Angels fans saw this video clip and claimed they were done being Angels fans.  That's silly.

busch beer GIF by Busch

1 hour ago, floplag said:

well bye GIF

Moderate!

5 hours ago, eligrba said:

I would if I was a billionaire and only cared about money. However, since I am not a billionaire and believe that John McCain is a true hero, Arte can go fuck himself.

McCain certainly had a legit claim his “war hero” status.

And then he used it, for decades, as cover to be an absolute piece of shit, selfish, corrupt, establishment lying political stooge to grow his own personal power and wealth.

Was McCain a war hero or a corrupt, political establishment fuck?

Both.  And being the war hero gave him a golden ticket to be the other.

I will never say he wasn’t a war hero.  But I will be damned if I then lie and pretend he didn’t use that status as cover to get away with being pure garbage that exploited his political positions for his own personal greed.

To John McCain:  Thank you.  And fuck you.

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Breaking News: Billionaire Democrat gives huge sum of money to Democratic candidate for president. More news at 10.

The billionaire should skip the middle man and send their money directly to whinny progressives so they can live a lifestyle they are entitled to.