• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (8/21/2020)

Just now, hen3ry said:

Seattle won today, so the Halos are officially dead last in the American League.   The only MLB Team doing worse is the Pirates, and they're only one game further under .500 than the Angels.  

Pittsburgh is a small-market team. We are not. There's no excuse for the ongoing failures with this franchise.

Arte should sell the team and enjoy his billions. Then get a real GM with a real rebuilding plan.

Just now, fan_since79 said:

So putting plays on now is "getting cute"?

Well that says a lot about our sorry team. The performance bar is really low.

Well if it is the 9th inning and you are chasing two runs and you do a hit and run you are forcing the person to swing the bat.  If you are chasing one run you do things like that, especially if you are the home team.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So who do you want to hit and run with?  The guy who struck out 4 times tonight, Albert, or the kid that has the 40% strike out rate?  

Whatever happened to the stolen base? Is that extinct? Rendon, 45 career SB and caught 16 times.

Just do something at this point! We're in free fall. 

Whatever, it's just another numbing loss, with probably many more to come.

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So who do you want to hit and run with?  The guy who struck out 4 times tonight, Albert, or the kid that has the 40% strike out rate?  

Exactly. It’s tough to do those things with players that can’t execute well  

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Wonder if Maddon's going to assure us again that the guys are working on things.

I always love how you listen to the post game interviews when you know what they are going to say and you know that you are going to hate it.  It is much like how I know how this thread goes day in and day out.  So I totally understand why you do it.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I always love how you listen to the post game interviews when you know what they are going to say and you know that you are going to hate it.  It is much like how I know how this thread goes day in and day out.  So I totally understand why you do it.

I'm glad you keep such close tabs on my conduct on this forum. Whatever would I do without you constantly looking over my shoulder? 

14 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

I’m all aboard for the tank. 

Thanks. Although I don’t really know you, I appreciate the support.

We should have lunch together some time. I’ve got all kinds of stories to share that I can’t repeat publicly. I can invite Sosh to join us.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Thanks. Although I don’t really know you, I appreciate the support.

We should have lunch together some time. I’ve got all kinds of stories to share that I can’t repeat publicly. I can invite Sosh to join us.

That sounds amazing. I’m in. 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm glad you keep such close tabs on my conduct on this forum. Whatever would I do without you constantly looking over my shoulder? 

Sorry, you are predictable.  That was a nightly thing with Scioscia.  We even started threads about predicting what Scioscia would say.  You were the reason those threads existed.  You don’t need to be bothered I remember you for that.