• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (8/21/2020)

The only positive about this train wreck of a season is it forces management (AND ownership) to confront the systemic problems with this franchise.

The question of course is whether they will actually begin to make the right moves to eventually return to contention. This demands a real plan with competent people to develop it. If they're not up to it they should step aside.

21 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Hot take: Angels gonna end up trading Marsh when they should trade Adell

This scares the shit out of me. Great take IMO. I like Marsh better than Adell. Adell’s swing has so many things that can go wrong. A lot of times that leads to a swing change and I hate that. 

7 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

This scares the shit out of me. Great take IMO. I like Marsh better than Adell. Adell’s swing has so many things that can go wrong. A lot of times that leads to a swing change and I hate that. 

I also don't have any confidence in this org to fix Adell's swing considering their track record over the years when it comes to player development.