• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (8/21/2020)

1 minute ago, Anaheim Ohtanitrouts said:

I've watched every game this season and will probably continue to, don't see the reason for your comment. I was mainly commenting on the lack of heart this team has shown us, no reason for fans to turn on each other 

Lack of heart?

Try lack of decent pitching and lack of offense from several.

14 minutes ago, Anaheim Ohtanitrouts said:

I've watched every game this season and will probably continue to, don't see the reason for your comment. I was mainly commenting on the lack of heart this team has shown us, no reason for fans to turn on each other 

You don’t find it ironic that you quit on this game after half an inning but call out the team for a lack of heart?  

7 minutes ago, RendZone said:

It’s going to take a miracle to make this team competitive in the short term.

They desperately need 2 good SP and then hope Ohtani gets right and can be a boost on the mound next season. Still got holes up and down the bullpen though. Really shouldn't be this hard for a team to develop some good relievers over the years, and yet this team continues to struggle to do so

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

They desperately need 2 good SP and then hope Ohtani gets right and can be a boost on the mound next season. Still got holes up and down the bullpen though. Really shouldn't be this hard for a team to develop some good relievers over the years, and yet this team continues to struggle to do so

Eppler has very little flexibility with so much money tied up.