• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Trade Deadline Hot Stove Thread

mmc

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Oh I didn't see it. I think John deleted that because I can't find it now.

Both John and I got fooled by troll accounts on Twitter today. 

Bravo trolls!  

@Stradling @Chuckster70 Yep, I was fooled by a parody Angels PR twitter account, good stuff. I was in the middle of a work meeting right as the trade deadline ended and wanted be on top of things.

Narrator: "John was not, on top of things"

I deleted the tweet pretty quickly after, although a couple people took notice and had a good laugh at our expense.

1 hour ago, John Taylor said:

@Stradling @Chuckster70 Yep, I was fooled by a parody Angels PR twitter account, good stuff. I was in the middle of a work meeting right as the trade deadline ended and wanted be on top of things.

Narrator (voice of Morgan Freeman): "John was not, on top of things"

I deleted the tweet pretty quickly after, although a couple people took notice and had a good laugh at our expense.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

They better not. They need to use that money for starting pitching. 

Let Barreto, Rengifo and Jones battle it out for 2B and move Fletcher to SS. 

Sign Bauer and Stroman. 

Yes and yes.

There you go, Chuck, your next poll question to post. "Will Simmons steal $17+M that the Angels could have used for pitching?"

In regards to Simmons. I think we have a good chance of re-signing him. Just from the Trade market there didn't seem to be a big need for a Ss, and I would assume the same in free agency, espcially when the following year's free agency will be loaded with Ss.I do not see him getting anything more than 10 mil a year.

I think Simmons bat will be above average and the defense will be there atleast in his ealry 30s. Offer a 2yrs 14 -16 mil contract and option for the 3rd year... 30 mil over 3 years.