• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Early results show tremendous signs from the Rendon effect

Chuck

On 8/14/2020 at 6:55 AM, Stradling said:

My personal opinion is I wouldn’t bat Adell 2nd because of the strike outs.  Now MLB baseball doesn’t seem to care about hitters striking out but for some reason I do.  So even after Adell matures I think he’s a guy that is going to K a ton.  I’d probably bat him 3rd or maybe 4th.  

Adell has great potential but he’s not ready and he really shouldn’t be in a major league lineup unless they’ve already concluded that they won’t be contending.

The one thing i really enjoy seeing out of Rendon is his ability to use the other field (something that seems to be quite uncommon in our lineup) and ability to work pitches, instead of trying to hit homerun or be pull happy. 

Regarding Adell, i'd still bat him 9th or 8th. I will say watching a few of his at bats now, he looking a bit more comfortable than his first few atbats, but still don't if he quite ready to be in the show, he's having trouble catching up to Fastballs

48 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Adell has great potential but he’s not ready and he really shouldn’t be in a major league lineup unless they’ve already concluded that they won’t be contending.

Or that he can handle the adversity and be better for it.