• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Athletics (8/11/2020)

rafibomb

59 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Things must be pretty bad when old af Joe Maddon has to personally instruct a player in the ancient wisdom of legendary outfield instructor Sam Suplizio...

Disagree. I think it is great that Maddon takes the time to coach Adell. Fundamentals are timeless.

Just now, eligrba said:

Disagree. I think it is great that Maddon takes the time to coach Adell. Fundamentals are timeless.

Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great too,I’m mostly commenting on the way the wording spins the story. It read like a. PR / marketing press release.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great too,I’m mostly commenting on the way the wording spins the story. It read like a. PR / marketing press release.

I can see that, but I’m pretty sure the story grew out of what happened as opposed to creating the event for PR.