• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Maddon going to platoon Albert

The Rock of Gibraltar, also known as the Rock, is a monolithic limestone promontory located in the territory of Gibraltar, near the southwestern tip of Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. It is 426 m high. Most of the Rock's upper area is covered by a nature reserve, which is home to around 300 Barbary macaques. 

Pujols is on the same plan that Brad Ausmus used last season, which is that he won't play 3 games in a row at 1B. His two off days this season have been on Sunday (after he played 1B on Friday and Saturday) and today (after he played 1B on Monday and Tuesday).

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

I was a vegetarian for about 15 years. When I had my first burger about 6 or 7 years ago, I couldn't believe the self-harm I had been inflicting on myself for all those years. It wasn't INO, though.

Of course it wasn't INO.

Baby steps.