• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Maddon going to platoon Albert

48 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I was a vegetarian for about 15 years. When I had my first burger about 6 or 7 years ago, I couldn't believe the self-harm I had been inflicting on myself for all those years. It wasn't INO, though.

Chuck, we need to ban AJ.

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I disagree. Five Guys has an excellent burger. The problem is, it costs like $9 and doesn't include fries.

Their meat, plus the ability to add grilled jalapeños and A1 steak sauce, is awesome. 

Their price sucks, but the real reason I haven't been in years is their godawful seeded buns. I've long considered ordering one wrapped in lettuce and bringing my own brioche bun with me, but that requires a level of planning that is usually far above my motivation level.

18 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

Their meat, plus the ability to add grilled jalapeños and A1 steak sauce, is awesome. 

Their price sucks, but the real reason I haven't been in years is their godawful seeded buns. I've long considered ordering one wrapped in lettuce and bringing my own brioche bun with me, but that requires a level of planning that is usually far above my motivation level.

I like their buns. They're nice buns.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:04 PM, Angelsjunky said:

I was a vegetarian for about 15 years. When I had my first burger about 6 or 7 years ago, I couldn't believe the self-harm I had been inflicting on myself for all those years. It wasn't INO, though.

Was it In-N-Out, because that's what a hamburger is all about.