• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Opening Day (2020) Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (7/24/2020) in Oakland

Chuck

That early inning where Upton and Pujols had shit at bats cost us. 

Also the Goodwin poor defensive play and Butt...trey.

Shouldn't have even got to Hoby Milner to be honest..

Let's take the next two.

As far as silver linings, Andrew Heaney did well tonight.

So much blame to go around.  
obviously Albert and Upton looked bad.  Ohtani had a bad base running and a horrible at bat in the 9th.  Castro hit the homer but he was also thrown out at the plate by a mile.  Goodwin got us started with the RBI single but then got turned around on that ball off the wall.  Maddon didn’t sacrifice in the 10th, probably should have let Heaney finish the 5th.  Perhaps the only one devoid of blame was Heaney.  

I am not familiar with Castro but after watching for one game, either he is not a very good defensive catcher or there was more ball movement than what appeared.

Goodwin needs to make that play.

Everyone not named Fletcher needs to do better today.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

So much blame to go around.  
obviously Albert and Upton looked bad.  Ohtani had a bad base running and a horrible at bat in the 9th.  Castro hit the homer but he was also thrown out at the plate by a mile.  Goodwin got us started with the RBI single but then got turned around on that ball off the wall.  Maddon didn’t sacrifice in the 10th, probably should have let Heaney finish the 5th.  Perhaps the only one devoid of blame was Heaney.  

All of this! 

44 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I am not familiar with Castro but after watching for one game, either he is not a very good defensive catcher or there was more ball movement than what appeared.

Goodwin needs to make that play.

Everyone not named Fletcher needs to do better today.

Fletcher gets more passes than Jerry Rice.

8 hours ago, ScottT said:

Buttrey stunk. Milner.... who

Bottom line is you aren't going to win many games scoring 3 runs

Pujols is going to end up playing 30 games if this crap continues. Maybe less. A week ago I thought 40 was a lot

I can't imagine him being part of our lineup next year as well.

Arte, do an intervention and buy this man out. For his good and for the team.