• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Make some cash losing your lard on healthy wage

I won $1400 once. I'm gonna do it again. 

Got an email today from this company with a promo code for past winners. If you want to lose weight and get paid to do it I can vouch that this company is legit.

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1549777&u=1643523&m=46155&urllink=&afftrack=

Edited by Adam

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

A message board is reaching its endgame when honored members are sharing links to weight loss scams.

LOL it felt weird posting it but honestly I won $1400+ a few years ago and forgot all about the site. 

4 hours ago, Adam said:

50 lbs in 6 months but I did it all in the last two lol

damn you must've been a fattass.. good job

unless the only reason you remember the website is you gained all the weight back in a month and want lose it again.

15 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Asians, ugh.

A few years ago, I was developing a mini buddha belly.  Was up to 185 in bad weight.  Then hiking got me down to 168, and I've been slowly adding good weight and am at 172.  180 is the goal, but I don't know if I will be able to do it without getting into Chuck's roid stash.