• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

59 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Ethics CNN style. Threaten to out a 15 year old on Reddit because they didn't like what he posted on a social media forum. This takes a strong corporation to stand up for their name brand by an assault from a teenager. Hope they can weather the storm being the underdogs here.

Is he actually 15?

59 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Ethics CNN style. Threaten to out a 15 year old on Reddit because they didn't like what he posted on a social media forum. This takes a strong corporation to stand up for their name brand by an assault from a teenager. Hope they can weather the storm being the underdogs here.

He's not 15, he was an internet troll who realized...holy shit I'm an internet troll and at some point folks are going to see all the racist memes I created for lulz because I hit the troll jackpot and went viral...which most likely means I'll lose my job and wife when they realize I'm a fucking loser who gets off on creating racist memes for lulz.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Is he actually 15?

CNN insists that he isn't. I think it was 4chan who said he was 15 so take that info with the biggest heaping of salt imaginable. 

I mean it still isn't right, but if he's actually a kid then it's just plain cruel. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

CNN insists that he isn't. I think it was 4chan who said he was 15 so take that info with the biggest heaping of salt imaginable. 

I mean it still isn't right, but if he's actually a kid then it's just plain cruel. 

...and if he isn't 15, #fakenewsBlarg can be one of their newest anchors.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

apparently a group of folks have decided they are going to bring cnn down by pepe the frog and tump memes...including the 15 yr. old as part of the "information campaign"

It makes sense that CNN went after the Reddit troll for a unflattering GIF since challenging Trump's use of the office as his own personal high stakes midway gaming stall has proven too challenging. God knows CNN probably even mispronounces GIF the heathens. 

18 hours ago, Thomas said:

It makes sense that CNN went after the Reddit troll for a unflattering GIF since challenging Trump's use of the office as his own personal high stakes midway gaming stall has proven too challenging. God knows CNN probably even mispronounces GIF the heathens. 

It's pronounced GUY-f, right?