• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Between the right cheering Trump's trolling and the left rewarding it in spades with their embarrassing reactions to it I'm really not sure who ends up looking worse. Yay life!

imagine the rights response if a high ranking democrat had tweeted something like that about sara palin.  a bunch of the people cheering him on will be on church on sunday pretending they're good people with great values.  a bullshit narrative the right loves.

both sides are fully stocked with certified grade a human pieces of shit.  the president 1st among them.

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

imagine the rights response if a democrat had tweeted something like that about sara palin.  a bunch of the people cheering him on will be on church on sunday pretending they're good people with great values.  a bullshit narrative the right loves.

both sides are fully stocked with certified grade a human pieces of shit.  the president 1st among them.

Who has to imagine? I can remember 2008 well enough. The left unleashing illegitimate attacks against Palin like they were rednecks shooting off illegal fireworks. Especially grating when you couldn't take a step without tripping on actual legitimate attacks to use against her. Between that, attacks on McCain's age and attacks on Obama's um... everything it was the most depressing I though politics could be. I was of course sadly mistaken.

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Who has to imagine? I can remember 2008 well enough. The left unleashing illegitimate attacks against Palin like they were rednecks shooting off illegal fireworks. Especially grating when you couldn't take a step without tripping on actual legitimate attacks to use against her. Between that, attacks on McCain's age and attacks on Obama's um... everything it was the most depressing I though politics could be. I was of course sadly mistaken.

There's no doubt it's worse now.  What I edited into my post was "high ranking democrat" we haven't seen anything quite like this president.  And I'm just saying as '08 evidenced.  The rights response to this sort of stuff wouldn't be any more dignified then the lefts now to Trump. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

imagine the rights response if a high ranking democrat had tweeted something like that about sara palin.  a bunch of the people cheering him on will be on church on sunday pretending they're good people with great values.  a bullshit narrative the right loves.

Uh... I don't think many Republicans give a shit if Sara Palin gets ripped on Twitter. But keep reaching for excuses why the left is looking dumb calling out Trump then getting outed for trying to snuggle up to hm.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Uh... I don't think many Republicans give a shit if Sara Palin gets ripped on Twitter. But keep reaching for excuses why the left is looking dumb calling out Trump then getting outed for trying to snuggle up to hm.

Oh give me a break.  They'd be losing their fucking minds. 

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'm kinda of worried why he tweeted this.  What exactly are we not supposed to be looking at?

Didn't he just name his new choice for director of the FBI? I also saw more stuff about net neutrality and the EPA. 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Didn't he just name his new choice for director of the FBI? I also saw more stuff about net neutrality and the EPA. 

Eh no one pays attention to net neutrality. (bangs head on desk)
The FBI director is old news.
But it's still early.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Do you live in a vacuum? Every time that dumb bitch takes a microphone she gets blasted in the news and social media. Try some other argument, you completely failed with this one.

Speaking of failing arguments, how about the Republicans abandoning Trump?

Yeah, they've really burned the midnight oil replacing Obamacare for him. Total solidarity.

The media taking on Trump is like watching a pie fight where one side has empty tins and some marshmallows while the other side has every flavor at their disposal and a catapult.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, they've really burned the midnight oil replacing Obamacare for him. Total solidarity.

Yeah I'm sure Trump has been staying up late at night full of anxiety about whether ACA will be replaced.