• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

They don't let facts get in the way of their narrative. 

It's just ironic that Trump his hiding in his bunker after imploring Obama to go to Baltimore during the Freddie Gray protests.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Gotta love the hand wedge.

It's a time saver. Who wants to rake the sand after it takes 6 shots trying to hit it out. I also loved my dad's rule where hitting the ball into the water doesn't incur a penalty stroke, because the loss of the ball is penalty enough. 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's a time saver. Who wants to rake the sand after it takes 6 shots trying to hit it out. I also loved my dad's rule where hitting the ball into the water doesn't incur a penalty stroke, because the loss of the ball is penalty enough. 

Ha. That's great. 

The meme sucks because it continues the fucking lame liberal implication that presidents were good until Trump.  Stfu with that garbage. 

Trump is unique with the way he and his administration unleash torrents of blatant lies constantly.  But in terms of actual things done.  We’ve had far worse in our lifetimes.  He’s still definitely got time ! And maybe another 4 years.  But so far he’s shitty like republicans are shitty.  But he’s got a ways to go before he can match W. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 hours ago, Fireball said:

Did they have golf when Lincoln was Pres?  Trump doesn't hide in a bunker, he just tosses it out onto the green. 

I’m just about finished reading Rick Reilly’s book “Commander in Cheat” about Trump and golf. Pretty damning about the way he plays the game and how he does business at his courses.

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The meme sucks because it continues the fucking lame liberal implication that presidents were good until Trump.  Stfu with that garbage. 

Trump is unique with the way he and his administration unleash torrents of blatant lies constantly.  But in terms of actual things done.  We’ve had far worse in our lifetimes.  He’s still definitely got time ! And maybe another 4 years.  But so far he’s shitty like republicans are shitty.  But he’s got a ways to go before he can match W. 

How very moderate of you.

13 hours ago, Fireball said:

Did they have golf when Lincoln was Pres?  Trump doesn't hide in a bunker, he just tosses it out onto the green. 

They had golf immediately after Lincoln was pres. it was indoors and there was only one hole.

37 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Haven't you already posted this?

Oh wait, it's you. I forgot your shenanigans have moved over to the political forum.

And it’s amazing since I’m politically neutral. I’m not a fan of Trump or Biden. The next four years will be hilarious either way. 

12 hours ago, Tank said:

I’m just about finished reading Rick Reilly’s book “Commander in Cheat” about Trump and golf. Pretty damning about the way he plays the game and how he does business at his courses.

Lol it’s apparently pretty well known that he’s a cartoonish cheater.  On brand for sure. 

58 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol it’s apparently pretty well known that he’s a cartoonish cheater.  On brand for sure. 

somehow i missed it i guess. his book lays out all kinds of stories from friends he's golfed with, athletes, staff, etc. and all the different ways donny cheats the game. reilly also goes in to detail about his arguments with local municipalities, homeowners, golf digest and their rankings, and several other things. did you know trump has won 18 club championships? me neither. seems donny likes to play the first round at each of his new courses, declare it a club championship. and then put his name on a plaque on the wall inside the clubhouse. anyway, there are some good stories combined with reilly's great writing. it's worth the read.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, Franklin Bluth said:

Judging others is a tricky subject. Yes, there is the Scripture about pointing out the splinter in your brother's eye when you have a plank in your own. But there is plenty of encouragement in Scripture to speak out against those in authority who perpetuate unrighteousness and injustice. Jesus never took "sinners" to task, but he constantly called out the Pharisees for their hypocrisy.

In case you're wondering, I will equally take Democrats in authority to task for invoking the name of Christianity. But the Republicans are in power right now, so my criticism is more focused on them.

Of course you can be a Christian and support Trump, Chuck. There are plenty of Christians whom I love and respect that support Trump. Many of them are more mature in their faith than I am. I can believe someone is misguided in their political views (which often link with incorrect views in their faith), but that doesn't mean they aren't a true Christian.

I would interested to know what you ate referring to in your incorrect view Of faith comment

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would interested to know what you ate referring to in your incorrect view Of faith comment

Here's one example. Those who act callously toward undocumented immigrants are ignoring a host of Scriptures in which God calls his people to love foreigners. You might say, "Just because someone is against illegal immigration doesn't mean they hate people from other countries." That's totally true. However, from my theological standpoint, I don't understand how you can say you love or have compassion for someone but support politicians and policies that disenfranchise the people you claim to care about. You may disagree, and say the government and politics have nothing to do with how we live out our faith. You might say I'm viewing faith all wrong, but I think you're missing the point of faith. Both of us are genuine Christians; we just view this particular issue differently.

And it goes without saying that there are plenty of people who wear the banner of Christ but say racist and very non-compassionate things about immigrants.

Edited by Franklin Bluth