• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

36 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

He needs 1 million infected and 1k dead before he takes action. No sense in worrying about it until then

1 million infected would be about 30k dead at the death rates that have been reported.  😷

31 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

He needs 1 million infected and 1k dead before he takes action. No sense in worrying about it until then

The 2019 flu season resulted in 16,000 deaths and 280,000 hospitalizations and an unknown number of actual infections.  Despite these numbers and despite the fact that flu shots are free or at most $5.00, about half of the US population does not get the annual flu shot.  So, half of the US population is not that concerned about the flu.  How is Coronavirus that different from the annual flu?  

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if that has to do with the National Parks? Wyoming is #2.

I don't know. You have to figure states with military bases would receive more funding than those that don't. I have no idea though. 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:35 AM, Angel Oracle said:

I just try to fathom a 79 through 83 year-old being POTUS.    Not an ageist, but isn't POTUS a very taxing and mentally draining position?    

Doesn't seem to be affecting Trump. He seems to get more energy as the attacks on him escalate.

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't know. You have to figure states with military bases would receive more funding than those that don't. I have no idea though. 

My theory is that lower-populated states have a smaller budget to begin with, but the National Parks get a set amount from the federal government, regardless of the state's population.