• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Statement Regarding the Ongoing Trial of Jussie Smollett - Black Lives Matter

LMAO! This sounds like something from The Babylon Bee

As abolitionists, we approach situations of injustice with love and align ourselves with our community. Because we got us. So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community.

Loot, rob, assault is just a form of love.

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

All he needs is one.  

I don’t know a single person that believes he didn’t stage this whole thing. Even most of the super left people have just decided not to talk about for quite awhile, because it’s an impossible position to defend. 

8 minutes ago, Don said:

I don’t know a single person that believes he didn’t stage this whole thing. Even most of the super left people have just decided not to talk about for quite awhile, because it’s an impossible position to defend. 

Read the link I posted above. These people are special 

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Read the link I posted above. These people are special 

No doubt. The position there is pretty hilarious and takes things to the extreme. It's honestly the same thing that plagues most strict ideological movements. Because we believe that people/institution X are bad, nothing they do can ever be right. Absolutism is just pathologically stupid. The real world doesn't work like that. I'd venture to guess/hope that most BLM supporters (read: not leaders) don't agree with that article as written.

58 minutes ago, Don said:

if OJ could get off, anything is possible.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The first degree charge seemed to be a stretch. Hopefully the BLM crowd will STFU about cops never being held accountable now 

Second degree even seemed to be a stretch.  I would have thought involuntary manslaughter, if they have such a thing.

White people should riot now.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Can you make sure the bottles are dusty and have probably been sitting there since 2007?

Can you make sure that a hot chick is at the front desk before I get my massage and then you pull a switcheroo and an old lady shows up after I’m naked on the massage table?

Make sure?  That's a given.