• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Did Sen Byrd retire in 1860?

No but he definitely changed his tune and tried to run from his past (whether his motivation for doing so was genuine or political). You won’t hear me defending his racism.

If we are comparing current party platforms to the 1860s, the party you most closely affiliate with (whether you’re registered with them or not and whether they actually practice what they say they stand for) shows how big of a liberal you are. Republicans after all were the party of big government, social programs, etc.

KC is a lib. Who knew?

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

No but he definitely changed his tune and tried to run from his past (whether his motivation for doing so was genuine or political). You won’t hear me defending his racism.

If we are comparing current party platforms to the 1860s, the party you most closely affiliate with (whether you’re registered with them or not and whether they actually practice what they say they stand for) shows how big of a liberal you are. Republicans after all were the party of big government, social programs, etc.

KC is a lib. Who knew?

Progressives started the big gov push and they did it in both parties. FDR took it to new levels and I believe he was an elected jackass

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

I feel bad for the federal officers. They are definitely the victims in this.

Turns out some of these guys aren't even federal officers. They are Blackwater type guys.

The administration has hired mercenaries/private military to round up citizens. 

40 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Cities across US see night of mayhem, marked by riots, fires, vandalism, fatal shooting

The new norm.

These are organized protests complete with explosive devises provided.

How long does this go on?

Keep the feds out of this. Let them burn these cities down and let those mayors and governors deal with the fallout 

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Keep the feds out of this. Let them burn these cities down and let those mayors and governors deal with the fallout 

Yeah, like these mayors and governors will receive any fallout.  As long as they have a D next to their name, they will be immune.

watching the videos of the, ahem, peaceful protesters in Portland trying to cut their way through the fence, I wonder what they're expecting will happen if they successfully breach the barrier.

this is all so surreal. it's like watching Gotham city before bruce Wayne went all alter-ego, and in real time.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Yeah, like these mayors and governors will receive any fallout.  As long as they have a D next to their name, they will be immune.

I believe you are correct. They are protected by the MSM.