• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Speakeasys" in Seal Beach

My understanding from my Seal Beach friends is that some of the restaurants are turning into Speakeasys. 

You "order food" from The Abby, and you can come in and have a beer.  Even drink it outside on the sidewalk.

Full on party going on in Coach's.  That back room?  Packed with people, food drink.

Cops don't really give a shit about any of it, from what I understand.

So if you need food and drink, head on over to Seal.

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

My understanding from my Seal Beach friends is that some of the restaurants are turning into Speakeasys. 

You "order food" from The Abby, and you can come in and have a beer.  Even drink it outside on the sidewalk.

Full on party going on in Coach's.  That back room?  Packed with people, food drink.

Cops don't really give a shit about any of it, from what I understand.

So if you need food and drink, head on over to Seal.

moving independence day GIF

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I visited an establishment in Newport over the weekend that was doing the same. Cops are cool with people drinking in the parking lot. 

That's crazy. I have always been told no drinking in the parking lot.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I visited an establishment in Newport over the weekend that was doing the same. Cops are cool with people drinking in the parking lot. 

One of my go to bars just started doing this, but i havent checked it out yet.

A buddy told me newport was doing this, and my first question was "are people going to get a ticket?" But he said the coppers arent enforcing it.

As a po po i support this....

As long as people arent getting crunked and pissing on the sidewalk, id say the current situation should relax standards on things like this.

But then again, there will be the inevitable dipshits that ruin it.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

One of my go to bars just started doing this, but i havent checked it out yet.

A buddy told me newport was doing this, and my first question was "are people going to get a ticket?" But he said the coppers arent enforcing it.

As a po po i support this....

As long as people arent getting crunked and pissing on the sidewalk, id say the current situation should relax standards on things like this.

But then again, there will be the inevitable dipshits that ruin it.

f'n st1ck

1 minute ago, Lou said:

White people.

Actually, if there wasn't an appropriate response, I was going to tag you and recon. 

I actually laughed because I hadn't heard the phrase or mention in a long time. You went in the archives for that one.

I got you dawg.