• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ESPN to air Korean Baseball League Games. Opening day tonight at 10pm PST

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

You're welcome!

I knew it was happening awhile ago, but I wasn't able to find a Korean station anywhere I could view, so I almost gave up on seeing any of this until I saw your post! 

I immediately set record on the DVR on all the games listed. 

You'll never know how much I appreciate the heads up!

5 hours ago, daygloman said:

I knew it was happening awhile ago, but I wasn't able to find a Korean station anywhere I could view, so I almost gave up on seeing any of this until I saw your post! 

I immediately set record on the DVR on all the games listed. 

You'll never know how much I appreciate the heads up!

We all need some baseball right now. I don't care where it's being played or who's playing it. 

I'm all in on the KBO until the Major Leagues return. 

37 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I am too! 

Two hard hit balls to right field for outs so far. 

Man, I'm stoked. BASEBALL IS BACK! 

It's the 3rd. Still no score as you know if you're still watching?

I'm so stoked to be able to watch ball! 

I've always enjoyed watching ball from other countries.

Watched a couple of innings.It was not good. 

Ex-Angel scrub Drew Racinsky was a star. My favorite part was Eduardo Pérez going on and on about spitting in baseball and how the KBO has outlawed the practice . . . just as they zoom in on a batter spitting between pitches. 

35 minutes ago, Lou said:

Watched a couple of innings.It was not good. 

Ex-Angel scrub Drew Racinsky was a star. My favorite part was Eduardo Pérez going on and on about spitting in baseball and how the KBO has outlawed the practice . . . just as they zoom in on a batter spitting between pitches. 

To be fair the announcers were not there and doing PBP on a delay. The best part was when Passan was on, but I agree there were times of dead awkwardness.

Nobody expects KBO to be MLB quality, but it's still baseball and a few of those guys can mash.

Honestly I'm mostly there for the impending epic bat flips.

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I heard that they're not going to sign star pitcher Gerrit Core, but will only get in a bidding war to drive up his price for another team.

I heard that the Angels would do what ever is necessary to sign Cole. Let’s see how that plays out.