Jump to content

ESPN to air Korean Baseball League Games. Opening day tonight at 10pm PST


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

You're welcome!

I knew it was happening awhile ago, but I wasn't able to find a Korean station anywhere I could view, so I almost gave up on seeing any of this until I saw your post! 

I immediately set record on the DVR on all the games listed. 

You'll never know how much I appreciate the heads up!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, daygloman said:

I knew it was happening awhile ago, but I wasn't able to find a Korean station anywhere I could view, so I almost gave up on seeing any of this until I saw your post! 

I immediately set record on the DVR on all the games listed. 

You'll never know how much I appreciate the heads up!

 

We all need some baseball right now. I don't care where it's being played or who's playing it. 

I'm all in on the KBO until the Major Leagues return. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I am too! 

Two hard hit balls to right field for outs so far. 

Man, I'm stoked. BASEBALL IS BACK! 

It's the 3rd. Still no score as you know if you're still watching?

I'm so stoked to be able to watch ball! 

I've always enjoyed watching ball from other countries.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched a couple of innings.It was not good. 

Ex-Angel scrub Drew Racinsky was a star. My favorite part was Eduardo Pérez going on and on about spitting in baseball and how the KBO has outlawed the practice . . . just as they zoom in on a batter spitting between pitches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lou said:

Watched a couple of innings.It was not good. 

Ex-Angel scrub Drew Racinsky was a star. My favorite part was Eduardo Pérez going on and on about spitting in baseball and how the KBO has outlawed the practice . . . just as they zoom in on a batter spitting between pitches. 

To be fair the announcers were not there and doing PBP on a delay. The best part was when Passan was on, but I agree there were times of dead awkwardness.

Nobody expects KBO to be MLB quality, but it's still baseball and a few of those guys can mash.

Honestly I'm mostly there for the impending epic bat flips.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RendZone said:

Go Tigers

 

C47B63A0-CAB0-40BD-AB82-DDE63758FA83.jpeg

I heard that they're not going to sign star pitcher Gerrit Core, but will only get in a bidding war to drive up his price for another team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I heard that they're not going to sign star pitcher Gerrit Core, but will only get in a bidding war to drive up his price for another team.

I heard that the Angels would do what ever is necessary to sign Cole. Let’s see how that plays out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RendZone said:

I heard that the Angels would do what ever is necessary to sign Cole. Let’s see how that plays out. 

Who's Cole and the Angels? This is the Korean baseball thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...