• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Virtual Happy Hour?

Chuck

So yesterday I led a virtual happy hour event with friends and family using my Zoom account. We had around 15 or so of us.

We all had a beer, glass of wine or cocktail. It was structured and nobody really talked over each other. I had everyone take turns introducing themselves, providing an update on their current situation and tell everyone wha they were thankful for. 

What was supposed to have been just an hour happy hour event went on for nearly 3 hours. We all had virtual backgrounds, some on the beach with crashing waves, some in outer space, some with their own custom pictures. I got trolled pretty hard by one friend of mine who took some old selfies of myself to put in his background. 

I shared my screen at one point and played some of my favorite movie scenes on YouTube. All of this comes across in HD quality, depending on your WiFi/Network. 

So I'm thinking of doing one just for our AW peeps here if we get enough people. If not, I can just invite you to the one I have scheduled for next Friday at 4pm. 

@Angel Oracle and Barbara from our AW Fanfest events joined this last one. I had a cousin, old colleagues, old friends and friends of my folks on the video chat. It was epic and the response was positive. 

Here's to flattening the curve while socializing over a virtual weekly happy hour. 

sharknado 3 cheers GIF by SYFY

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't want anyone to see my fat fucking pigface.

In this disastrous period of American history, we must be thankful for the things God has blessed us with.

OR ALTERNATIVELY,

I am glad because we don't need the swine flu added to our COVID-19 worries.

Couldn't decide which one to go with Toby so I'll let you decide! 😄 

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

My schedule is very hectic these days...  Trying to sleep through the night, waking up at 10:30, six mile walks, supporting small businesses,  mid-day naps (I was actually asleep during your first one).... but i'll try 

Hope you can join, Scott. It was a blast! 

On 3/22/2020 at 9:31 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Who's down for Wednesday at 4:00pm for just AW members? 

Why do just one when you can do several throughout the week?

This was such a hit last Friday. I'm looking forward to this again.

That's 4pm Pacific Time for you numb nuts in NH. 😄