• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angel Talk

I'm done with Hamilton. I tried being positive about him all season long, but the guy just doesn't care and is showing no signs of improvement. I don't know what his deal it, talent just doesn't go away like it has with him unless when he was in TX he was juicing or on HGH or something. If this is the player he is when he isn't on caffeine and chew, then for ****'s sake, he needs to be drinking red bulls and chewing every day. I'm sick of him. Can't wait for the next excuse from him, he's already used the sinus infection with us. I'm sure the heat of July will be getting to him, too. The dry heat, that is. Can't wait for that one when he has to sit out a game because the weather is too dry. He's used to the humidity of TX.

As for Pujols, I've never wanted to question his age before, but I'm seriously questioning it now. If he's that hurt, he should be sitting. If he isn't that hurt, then I guess this is the POS we can expect for the next 8.5 seasons.

**** this team. Seriously **** them.

I really thought this team was turning a corner after that winning streak.

Granted, it was against bad competition but everyone was producing like we all thought they were for an extended period of time. Every time they make a step or several steps forward, they just take twice as many steps back. 

Seriously, we can't beat the Astros at home? Seriously?

i knew someone like angel oracle in 'nam. 

we called her hanoi hannah. she was only slightly more annoying then, but even she didn't bend the truth as much as AO.

i don't think AO would have lasted long in '73. angel baseball is hell.

Right. Langston is great. Been listening to most of the games this season and he is not afraid to voice his opinion. Mark also holds a strong belief that Jerome should remain in the rotation and was quite outspoken about it during last night's broadcast.

as long as total idiots continue to pay to watch this collection of apathetic losers, nothing will change.

people paying to watch this reinforces my opinion that human beings will pay good money for virtually nothing and be happy about it.

note that i didn't give the angels the respect to call them a team.

on a different note, this bunch reminds me of some of Mr Autry's free agent all star teams- highly paid group of players that found a retirement home. A really nice owner, nonconfrontational manager and a paying fan base that doesn't know thier ass from a hole in the ground about quality baseball.

we called her hanoi hannah. she was only slightly more annoying then, but even she didn't bend the truth as much as AO.

Firstly, thank you for the service to our country.

Secondly, other than omitting a few other players from my list, what is so bending the truth about what I said? There isn't much to be hopeful about otherwise with this team.

Thirdly, I did make it through the 1970s and 1990s, and just wish the 2010s won't be the same ultimately. Two bad decades is enough to watch.

This begs the question, do you even follow the team anymore or are you including yourself in the crowd of total idiots?

as long as total idiots continue to pay to watch this collection of apathetic losers, nothing will change.

people paying to watch this reinforces my opinion that human beings will pay good money for virtually nothing and be happy about it.

note that i didn't give the angels the respect to call them a team.

on a different note, this bunch reminds me of some of Mr Autry's free agent all star teams- highly paid group of players that found a retirement home. A really nice owner, nonconfrontational manager and a paying fan base that doesn't know thier ass from a hole in the ground about quality baseball.

Thank you, Hanoi Hanna is now AO's new nickname.

Also, if he were in Vietnam his own platoon would have fragged him in the toilet just to shut him up about how we are losing the war because the Army doesn't have good enough scouting and a foriegn presence.

I feel sad just reading this stuff. I'm sad because it's all true. It feels like we are trapped in a dark tunnel with no light in sight.

We have been painted into a corner with large, long-term contracts with players past their primes. I can see the time coming when Jered Weaver asks to be traded to a contending club.

I will admit this team sucks this season. However, to call fans idiots because they go out to watch a baseball game is ludicrous. It is not like this team has been horrible for several years.  No one knows what the rest of this season and the following ones to come is going to bring.  I am sure some fans wanted to jump off the top of the stadium in 2001.

AO, many of us like you a lot.

Hell, you're half the reason I visit this board.  I'm not here much when the team is winning or at least playing well.  I'm usually having too much fun otherwise, but when they play like shit (been a few years now, eh?), it's enjoyable reading what others have to say in terms of fixes, criticisms, or just plain venting.

I'd say a few words about the person who called you out but then I'd be no better.  It always amazes me how comfortable people are saying things on the 'net but rarely...if ever...do you see them say much in person.

I guess it's the fear of physical violence (I'll not lie, maybe it's my love for some!) for those who are brave behind a keyboard, so it still warms my belly.  ;)

Keep up the good work AO, you lower my blood pressure just by reading your posts :)

We have been painted into a corner with large, long-term contracts with players past their primes. I can see the time coming when Jered Weaver asks to be traded to a contending club.

Weaver for Puig. Let him stay in SoCal and play for the team who he grew up rooting for.

Many of us have met AO (Jeff) at AW events, had drinks with him, played golf with him, and rumor has someone and his wife drove him all the way to Spring training and back and never once felt tempted to leave him in Blythe. He doesn't act like his board persona in person and is actually an optomist in many ways.