• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread, 3/1/20 ChiSox@Angels

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

It seemed like last year at this time everyone was talking about it being early when it came to the SPs.   It's early this year too, but it's been night and day with that group.

It's too early in spring to draw conclusions from performance either way. It's good to see how these guys approach their at bats and how over/under matched the young guys look compared to more seasoned talent but in terms of results, wait for the last couple weeks before we start that up.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's too early in spring to draw conclusions from performance either way. It's good to see how these guys approach their at bats and how over/under matched the young guys look compared to more seasoned talent but in terms of results, wait for the last couple weeks before we start that up.

As I said..  it's early.     I don't put any weight into ST numbers to be honest -- early or late.   

3 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Anyone else thinking that Sandoval might have front of the rotation stuff? atleast borderline 2 or solid 3? for example a Robbie Ray? if he can solve his command issues?

I think he has an plus FB, 92-96.

a plus change

a solid Slider and a high spin rate Curve.

He has great stuff. He is Hector Santiago part 2.

44 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

He doesn't really have experience playing defense anywhere else, either.

Really.....he has played in 476 mob games.  What position did he play?

Let's just trust Maddon who coached him in Chicago and who is much more knowledgeable than us on La Stella's ability.

16 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Anyone else thinking that Sandoval might have front of the rotation stuff? atleast borderline 2 or solid 3? for example a Robbie Ray? if he can solve his command issues?

I think he has an plus FB, 92-96.

a plus change

a solid Slider and a high spin rate Curve.

It's tough to say, but I could see him being a good number 3 guy in the rotation, even as early as this year. He reminds me a bit of Gio Gonzalez.

51 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Its early in Spring Training, but yesterday Bundy was Reportly around 92/93 on his Fastball. This is a big positive for a guy that was reportly loosing his FB velo. 

Looks like it's the same for Suarez

Edited by rafibomb