• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Griffin Canning getting an MRI on his elbow

Chuck

By the way, that is specifically what is called a Rough Collie which weighs in about 45-64 lbs and can get to about 24" tall. They are bigger than Shelties by a considerable amount, which have more pointy snouts. Roughs are also larger than their sheep herding cousins the Border Collie that average about 19" tall. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

By the way, that is specifically what is called a Rough Collie which weighs in about 45-64 lbs and can get to about 24" tall. They are bigger than Shelties by a considerable amount, which have more pointy snouts. Roughs are also larger than their sheep herding cousins the Border Collie that average about 19" tall. 

India and New Zealand just went into their "lunch break"

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

SEE!!!

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I won't call anyone "shitty", except for @Tank, that jerkface. But it's definitely lame and I wish it would stop.

I wish you’d stop being angry at me over the India vs. New Zealand cricket score. At some point you jus have to let it go, man.

10 hours ago, Dovregubben said:

Miss me, Mr. Troll?

I'm calling you "mister" because I don't know you well enough (or do I?).

Let's cut the BS. Your view of the Halos changed so much when they decided to sign Hamilton over Hunter that you created "Hamiltown."

You're just bitter that your fifteen minutes of fame disappeared with Matsuiland. Those 15 minutes were like crack to a narcissist like you.

You've been trying to make yourself relevant ever since. When all your big talk about the stadium and Arte blew up in your mug and when Trout signed his extension it really pissed you off.

You've tried to be funny, but you failed. You act like you speak with authority, but you're just a wannabe.

All you have left is trolling. It's the only thing that brings you any notoriety and there's no way in hell, you will give that up.

This act of being a detached fan is yet another narrative that makes you feel like you're better than the rest of us fans.

You don't have any equity with this group. That's why you get called out for stupid comments when others don't.  You act like the victim.

The Angels aren't your hobby, trolling is.

Use your real forum ID.

Don’t be a c*nt.

18 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I'n curious what made it a case of "his elbow wasn't up to it".... such a vague comment.   Did he experience pain?   I remember reading the Angels were having pitchers do strength tests before or after starts to gauge fatigue or potential injury..   With everything that's happened here since 2014 I can't help but default to the worst case scenario pretty much anytime someone says "elbow". 

I just wish there was info on whether this is all them being super cautious or who knows what.  The reports have been sort of all over the place .. One day he's being evaluated and won't be pitching, the next day he's set to throw only to not be able to throw.  Patience is a virtue and all that but.. argh...

As often as he’s been shut down since being signed, it’s totally natural to expect a surgery being needed soon.

Just now, Homebrewer said:

So I come here for an update on Canning , click on the last page for the latest info and there's hardly a mention of Canning to be found. There are hundreds of other places on this website for you little girls to play and bitch-fest on why not try to keep it there?

A mod should change the thread title to, "AngelsWin adult crying room."

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

A mod should change the thread title to, "AngelsWin adult crying room."

there are mods here?? With the new season coming up there will be new people checking out this MB ..they wont stay long if all they find is this crap.