• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

How you doing?  I know the doctors don’t have much to suggest to help but I took Famotodine and Vitamin D.  Both have some decent evidence they help.  And help stave off the worsening which can happen days 7-9. Hope you and your wife are doing ok.

We are both doing pretty good.  I think I should be released on Tuesday, my wife the next day.  Thanks for asking.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

How you doing?  I know the doctors don’t have much to suggest to help but I took Famotodine and Vitamin D.  Both have some decent evidence they help.  And help stave off the worsening which can happen days 7-9. Hope you and your wife are doing ok.

I don't know squat about Famotodine but I've taken about 4,000 iu of vitamin D for a while now. Hopefully it prevents me from ever getting this shit 

35 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, vaping is some faggot kid shit.

That said, my last drink so far was November 10th. Feeling great and the health has picked back up, but the only issue was sleep. So I jumped into marijuana. Mostly edibles and they make this drink that tastes like a Snapple infused with THC. Unfortunately, I am building quite the tolerance and one of the things that does seem to work is this weed pen an ex gave me. I do like it as it's portable and somewhat inconspicuous.....this one does have a bit more of a pungent smell when used in a public setting, though.

True story, I've never tried any form of marijuana 

Edited by Jason

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know squat about Famotodine but I've taken about 4,000 iu of vitamin D for a while now. Hopefully it prevents me from ever getting this shit 

I take Famotodine pretty much every day because I like spicy shit, and my stomach decided about two years ago that it doesn’t. Once the whole Covid thing got going I added in a daily regimen of B, D, and Zinc. Gonna start adding Turmeric in soon too.

5 minutes ago, Don said:

I take Famotodine pretty much every day because I like spicy shit, and my stomach decided about two years ago that it doesn’t. Once the whole Covid thing got going I added in a daily regimen of B, D, and Zinc. Gonna start adding Turmeric in soon too.

I have an 11 year old English Bulldog with some arthritis. I make a turmeric paste that I put into his food every night. It makes a huge difference for him. I was taking a curcumin supplement (turmeric) for a while but didn't notice anything special. Good probiotics seem to make the most noticeable difference for my overall health   

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

True story, I've never tried any form of marijuana 

Yeah, it's kind of weird. I was never into marijuana because I was the paranoid/anxious type and it wasn't fun. Even when I invested in a marijuana grow op I didn't smoke or use our product (learned that from Biggie), but now the science is there to where the formulations are pretty precise or capable of being the right amount and also specified for whatever ailment or issue someone has. So getting something just for sleep is possible. My new thing that I am kind of digging is hitting this pen and drinking coffee......nice energy burst, but mellow high. It's kind of like being buzzed on alcohol, but able to function and memorize things.

51 minutes ago, Don said:

I'm getting arthritis or something in my hands.  For me, the Turmeric has helped lessen the numbness I feel in my fingers.  

15 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I knew that there were almost zero foods that had Vitamin D. I get plenty of outdoor time in the summer but not much this time of year. I’ve always heard that most people do not get enough of it so I started supplementing several years ago 

So my friend calls yesterday come watch some football. His garage is fixed up so we sit in there with the door open.  Grab my cooler and chair and get there and he is across the street at some peoples house where at least 30 people were, all running around hootin and hollerin. I say hello from the driveway and go sit in the guys garage by myself watching the game.  He comes over and says they want you to join them and I said that's ok.  He then says they think you are afraid because you are a libtard, that was my cue to leave. Maybe I looked like the douchebag because I don't know these people and where aunt and uncle Douche and the twins have been or do any jello shots off Granny's chest but next time this supposed friend calls come over the answer will be fuck off. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

LA County Issues New Safer-At-Home Order To Take Effect Monday

Odd that business can stay open at 20%.  So when were these idiots wrong, before, when the shut everything down, or now when they are open to limited service.  

L.A. is F'n insane.

Edited by T.G.