• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout's season predictions

Rollinghard

I think it is very possible for Mike Trout to hit .330 .450 .660 and 50 HRS.  With Upton and Rendon in the line up, teams are going have to pitch to him. And if Fletcher improves just a little as a lead off hitter Trout might get 120 + RBIs too!  I am predicting a monster year for Trout and the whole Angels offense.  Angels score 850+ runs! 

12 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

He just needs to stay healthy all year and sky is the limit for him. The Angels need him to play 150 plus games this year. Wow just looked up his stats. He hasn't played 150 games in 3 years.

The most he's played is 140. Just watched them talk about that over the weekend on MLB's Top 10 Players Right Now.

Trout's going to have a hard time repeating what he did the last decade. I think his slash line will be something like .310/.450/.650 in 2020 with about 45 home runs in 156 games played. We'll see though. I mean, he's going to struggle with the bat one of these years. Just hope that 2019 wasn't his last great year at the plate. 

30 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout's going to have a hard time repeating what he did the last decade. I think his slash line will be something like .310/.450/.650 in 2020 with about 45 home runs in 156 games played. We'll see though. I mean, he's going to struggle with the bat one of these years. Just hope that 2019 wasn't his last great year at the plate. 

I would strongly bet against 2019 being his last great year. Depending on where you look, he's getting better. And he's entering his prime. 

Obviously at some point, he's going to start falling off. But not when he's 28. I suspect we've yet to see peak Trout, which is utterly terrifying. It may only last 1-2 years but it's going to get ridiculous.