• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weird co-workers

On 12/13/2019 at 11:59 AM, mtangelsfan said:

So who have you worked with that were off their rocker?

right know I work with a flat earther (not vladdy) and another guy who believes that there are reptilians living among us as humans and several other humanoid species.  He thinks the movie "They Live" is real.

And they passed the drug test??

17 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I laughed at a lady at work today for farting. Well Fuck me because apparently my reaction was rude and immature, since she has "Gastroparesis" which causes excess flatulence or whatever the fuck. Apparently this is well known and she has a note.

We live in a world where I can't even laugh at someone for aggressively pinching a loaf because she's paying tribute to her dead husband or some fuckin shit. 

Like *pfrggggggggt* oops sorry that was just my hourly queef for peepaw I miss him so much.

I hate this planet.

I used to work with a dude that had what I can only describe as farting attacks. It was freaking hilarious. We worked in a small office, and every now and then this dude would get up and try to leave the room as fast as he could, just ripping horrific ass as he was walking away. Then he'd come back like five minutes later acting like nothing happened. 

I worked with a woman who decided that she was going to be a hero by "rescuing" her coworkers from a fire - that she set in the ceiling of a women's rest room. She originally got her wish, that people were very appreciative that she reported the fire - until an investigation revealed the truth. This was a large, old building with a lot of wooden floors. I worked on the second floor, and the fire was in the ceiling of a first floor rest room. Had her stunt gone wrong, she could have killed a bunch of us.

She was charged with arson, but I never found out what happened to the charges, since she was immediately fired as soon as the investigation results came back. Her husband worked in the same building in a different department.

9 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I worked with a woman who decided that she was going to be a hero by "rescuing" her coworkers from a fire - that she set in the ceiling of a women's rest room. She originally got her wish, that people were very appreciative that she reported the fire - until an investigation revealed the truth. This was a large, old building with a lot of wooden floors. I worked on the second floor, and the fire was in the ceiling of a first floor rest room. Had her stunt gone wrong, she could have killed a bunch of us.

She was charged with arson, but I never found out what happened to the charges, since she was immediately fired as soon as the investigation results came back. Her husband worked in the same building in a different department.

Sounds like that episode of The Office where Dwight starts a fire to teach his co-workers a lesson on fire safety.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

She's running for president.