• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most disappointing moment as an Angels fan (excluding 1986 and 1995)

Outside of 1986 and 1995, what is your biggest disappointment as an Angels fan?

Mine is when I missed listening to Mike Witt's perfect game because I wanted to watch the Raiders instead. I tuned in to the postgame show on the radio and they were talking about it. I could have kicked myself!

Moo falling down the stairs was pretty disappointing. Angels paid good money for a big splash and it got sucked down the drain.

I also wasn't a big fan of getting smoked by the Red Sox in the ALDS three times in the last decade either.

Yup no Angels baseball moment hurts more than losing Adenhart.

Aybar's failed squeeze bunt attempt in the playoffs vs. Boston pissed me off to no end.  Such a struggle to score runs, and then that happened.

Forgot about The Bunt. I still don't fault Scioscia. Really upset that Aybar didn't at least make contact.

I still don't think the pitch was bad. I give credit to A-Rod for hitting it. As I remember it, the ball was low and outside.

It was an 0-2 count and Fuentes threw it right down the middle of the plate at like 88 mph, completely straight.  You could have walked the ball out there and placed it on a tee for A-Rod.  Any other stadium in MLB, it would have been a routine pop fly to right field for an out.  But that short porch in Yankee stadium is dumb.

I think you guys covered the most recent ones well outside the Josh Paul catch.

I was disappointed when Orlando Cabrera was snubbed for a Gold Glove in, I think 2007, by Derek Jeter.

Disappointed in the Edmonds trade. Thanks to hindsight now, that trade got us a three homer game that launched us to the WS.