• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who the hell greenlights these Adam Sandler movies?

I posted this on the youtube page "It looks just as bad, if not worse than the first one. Sandler hasn't made a good movie in years."  It is now hidden because I got so many thumbs down.  I had someone reply to me with "[/size]You clearly don't know a good movie when you see one then."[/size]

It was kind of rude for st1ckboy to say that to you.

^ that sounds awful.

reminds me of a movie tagline i heard when i was a kid, dunno the movie.

"its your typical boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy hires girl to get girl back story... with a twist!"

It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

I posted this on the youtube page "It looks just as bad, if not worse than the first one. Sandler hasn't made a good movie in years."  It is now hidden because I got so many thumbs down.  I had someone reply to me with "You clearly don't know a good movie when you see one then."

Well, looks like we know who replied to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlVwOEwuzp0

Can't wait for this one.

"My Best Friend Is A Robot (in theaters August 30, 2013): John (Adam Sandler) and Tom (Owen Wilson) are best friends — they like the same food, they like the same movies, and they like the same sports. But John didn’t meet Tom, he bought him. Designed to be his compatible buddy, John got more than he bargained for with this feisty robot when Tom teaches John that real friendship can’t be programmed."

new_sandler_film.jpg

Honestly, his serious films are much better than his latest comedies.

Funny People, Reign Over Me, Punch Drunk Love and Spanglish (I only include it in a sense relative to his other films) are better than any other film he's done in the past 14 years.

The last remotely funny film he's done was "Big Daddy" and even that wasn't very funny.

If people think it's one of his family movies Sandler could make a film of him taking a dump and it would still gross 100M because his name is attached to it.  More power to him but I paid to see That's My Boy (hoping it would remind me of Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison but more so because the gf wanted to see it) and that's the last movie of his I'll ever pay to see. 

Can't wait for this one.

"My Best Friend Is A Robot (in theaters August 30, 2013): John (Adam Sandler) and Tom (Owen Wilson) are best friends — they like the same food, they like the same movies, and they like the same sports. But John didn’t meet Tom, he bought him.."

new_sandler_film.jpg

Wow, I'm tempted to see this one just to watch a robot eat food.

His production company did make Grandma's Boy, if I'm not mistaken.  I love that movie.

And I know it's kinda gay, but I'm a fan of 50 First Dates.

Confessions.... lol

Love Happy Gilmore since I'm a hockey player, but I play golf sometimes... Or something like that..whatever.