• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who the hell greenlights these Adam Sandler movies?

I didn't even bother with the first and I'm sure this one is a pos. Ironically, the trailer wasn't too bad but you still know the movie will suck ass.

Props on the car wash scenes in both. The last one actually got me to IMDB the blonde chick in the trailers.

He green lights his own projects.  I swear there was no script for the first Grown Ups.  It was absolutely terrible.  You have to hand it to him though, he makes money hand over fist for him and his buddies that star in his crap.  

I started watching Grown Ups 1 but then my girl and I had sex instead. Pretty sure I made the right call.

What was Sandler's last "good" movie? Click? I miss his 90s stuff.

lol.

Cory has been making me laugh lately.

Totally reminds me of a game a couple buddies and I played where we tried to beat guts with chicks before the opening credits were finished.

I started watching Grown Ups 1 but then my girl and I had sex instead. Pretty sure I made the right call.

What was Sandler's last "good" movie? Click? I miss his 90s stuff.

I never watched Click but I would say Punch Drunk Love, though that's more of a Paul Thomas Anderson movie than a Sandler....excluding that one, I kinda liked Big Daddy .

A couple months ago I saw a screening of Grown Ups 2. One of the worst comedies I've ever sat through. Their was nothing original about the film. But there are TONS of cameos... Steve Austin, Shaq, Lovitz, Steve Buscemi, Samberg, dude from Twilight that Cory thinks he looks like, The Governators son, Ladies Man guy, Colin Quin, Dan Patrick (he was funny), Chris Berman (sigh), to name a few. But yet they couldn't seem to get Rob Schneider back.

The first one sucked. It was like an ad-lib, improve movie. A bunch of friends just getting together and rippin on each other.

It did motivate me to rent a lake house for a long weekend away with some old friends.

DID NOT appreciate the tooth fairy scene. My youngest daughter saw it, and I had a lot of quick thinking to do to talk my way out of that one.

He does since he has his own production company and it's basically at one studio, Sony.  The last full throttle comedy I enjoyed was Anger Management.  Liked Click, but it gets serious in the 2nd half so it doesn't count.

Transylvania was just ok b ut it's not a meat and potatoes Sandler movie which is why it did much better than his previous 2 movies.

I posted this on the youtube page "It looks just as bad, if not worse than the first one. Sandler hasn't made a good movie in years."  It is now hidden because I got so many thumbs down.  I had someone reply to me with "You clearly don't know a good movie when you see one then."

I posted this on the youtube page "It looks just as bad, if not worse than the first one. Sandler hasn't made a good movie in years."  It is now hidden because I got so many thumbs down.  I had someone reply to me with "You clearly don't know a good movie when you see one then."

It got hidden because you violated the terms & conditions on youtube. Seriously man, not one n****r or *f****t?