• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: WS : Nationals @ Astros Game 2 - 10-23-2019

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Pretty surprised. I thought Houston was pretty far and away the better team, but Washington is on fire.

Just to think. Houston could be on their way to another ring, if not for 2 consecutive Kershaw pitches 😛

They ran into a Buzzsaw. 

So far, so good. 

Most of the experts picked the Astros.  Heck, most of the experts also picked the Dodgers. 

I have heard several times how this Astros team is historic in that it's the best offensive team since the 1927 Yankees. 

Ok...

Baseball is so unpredictable. Nothing surprises me. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the Astros came back some how.  That's baseball. 

Go Nats! Go Howie!

There is no frigging way I am sitting down for four plus hours.  Maybe if my kid was playing. I caught the 6th and seventh.  It was great.

The Nats are my favorite team since the 2002 Angels.

I love the drums on the home run dance parties

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/24/nationals-had-dugout-dance-party-everyone-was-invited/

And to think that the Nats pitchers are getting it done, despite having a one week bye after clinching the NLCS.   Holding the Asstros to 7 runs in two games in that hitting friendly park is a rock solid accomplishment.  

Good pitching normally wins championships.

It's time for the Halos to make their rotation much stronger.