• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Amir Garrett

Chuck

Bauer and Puig both blow up then they're immediately traded LOL. Also just checked Archer stats, I didn't realize how overrated he was. Hasn't had an era under 4.0 since 2015, thought he was a lot better considering how you hear him talked about Nationally.

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Not to excuse any of this but who the hell is Derek Dietrich and why does he feel the need to pimp a home run on this highly mediocre team in the midst of his very forgettable career?

Who the hell are any of the pirates pitchers and why do they feel the need to throw at him every series like he fucked their wives in the midst of their very forgettable careers?

Does your opinion change if instead of Derek Dietrich it's Ken Griffey Jr?

16 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Who the hell are any of the pirates pitchers and why do they feel the need to throw at him every series like he fucked their wives in the midst of their very forgettable careers?

Griffey never put on that type of performance. Dietrich acts like he just won the World Series after every home run. Double D is a double douche

23 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

my boy swore! 

oh man no GIF by NETFLIX

Garrett is going to get obliterated  by the MLB offices... charging the mound is bad enough, charging the entire freaking bench?   I wouldnt be surprised to see him get 30 days.
Puig pilling on was of course Puig being Puig, i know most hate him but i like the guy and his emotions, even though he obviously has issues controlling them at times.  
Cincy is going to get hammered on this one i think.

18 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Griffey never put on that type of performance. Dietrich acts like he just won the World Series after every home run. Double D is a double douche

Well apparently half the league are double douches then

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Puig seriously gets a bad rap.  He’s kind of a dumbass but people swear this guy is like violent criminal.  He ran in to back up his team mates like you’d want him to do.  Everything with Puig is multiplied like 5000 times.  It’s stupid. 

Vic had a great observation about Puig last night. Paraphrasing....

"In all of the skirmishes Puig has been involved in throughout his career, has he ever thrown a punch? He does a lot of dancing" 

ie, he's a bitch