• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Toy as a kid

My favorite toy was this weird flashlight I found in my mom's bedside drawer. But the weird thing about it was that it vibrated if you twisted one end of it, and it didn't actually have a light. I had so much fun with that toy and would often use it to scoop out peanut butter or to poke the family dog with. Once I left it in my dad's briefcase. When my mom found it she was really angry with dad, I don't know why. I ended up giving it to my grandma, who had a heart-attack and died.

I only just remembered that now. 

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

My favorite toy was this weird flashlight I found in my mom's bedside drawer. But the weird thing about it was that it vibrated if you twisted one end of it, and it didn't actually have a light. I had so much fun with that toy and would often use it to scoop out peanut butter or to poke the family dog with. Once I left it in my dad's briefcase. When my mom found it she was really angry with dad, I don't know why. I ended up giving it to my grandma, who had a heart-attack and died.

I only just remembered that now. 

Dude, if i had a dollar for every time ive taken a ransack burglary report and a wayyyyy too giant dong was left on the floor, and i had to pretend i didnt notice it while i spoke with the victim....

57 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dude, if i had a dollar for every time ive taken a ransack burglary report and a wayyyyy too giant dong was left on the floor, and i had to pretend i didnt notice it while i spoke with the victim....

LOL. How could you not giggle a little? I was in the hardware store the other day and asked a couple employees "I need some caulk." They both smirked and then relaxed when I laughed.

I think I knew this, but are you cop?

GI Joes.  The old 12 inch poseables that had buzzcuts and the hair would fall out if it got wet.  Weird.  Also, someone mentioned Evel Knievel.  Totally into that wind up motercycle thing.  I was also into the Six Million Dollar Man (Steve Austin) with his bionic eye and the panels that opened where you could see his circuitry.  Cool stuff. 

Also sports and Hot Wheels and the little green army men.  Star Wars shit.  Man I had it all. 

Good times. 

16 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

LOL. How could you not giggle a little? I was in the hardware store the other day and asked a couple employees "I need some caulk." They both smirked and then relaxed when I laughed.

I think I knew this, but are you cop?

Yes. 

And one time in particular, it was actually a super Milfy chick, wearing a leopard print top, with her store boughts absolutely jumping out of her obviously one button undone too low top.

This thing was the size of a midget leg. I saw it, we made eye contact right after, and she gave me a kind of "yeah, so?" look.

I would normally have been turned on, but... knowing she fit that thing, id be like garnish on a grand slam breakfast at a truckstop.

Pretty much GI Joe, He-Man, Transformers, Matchbox cars, baseball cards, skateboard and the ol' trusty bike. I also remember some toys named MASK, they were smaller action-figures with cars/trucks. I think I also had some A-Team toys.

AO would like this, I also had those rubber, flexible WWF wrestling figurines with the wrestling ring. Those were cool. 

13 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Pretty much GI Joe, He-Man, Transformers, Matchbox cars, baseball cards, skateboard and the ol' trusty bike. I also remember some toys named MASK, they were smaller action-figures with cars/trucks. I think I also had some A-Team toys.

AO would like this, I also had those rubber, flexible WWF wrestling figurines with the wrestling ring. Those were cool. 

Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!!

I had a collection of these as well.  They we’re hot for like a year, then poof.

I remember asking my parents for months on end to get a bike for Christmas. I so wanted a Mongoose, GT or Diamond Back bike, you know, the ones all the cool kids had.

I raced downstairs on Christmas morning to see a bike wrapped up!! F*ck yeah! I open it up and its some Kmart or Sears brand knock off, called MACHO. 

My friends were ruthless in their teasing. Everyone called me "nacho" as we raced to school.