• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jo Adell chooses Adidas

"We love what you're doing kid, we see a great future together, but for now can you try to always be near Mike Trout when the cameras are rolling " -- Addidas marketing V.P.

Say what you will about it being premature, it says a lot he's being featured in marketing alongside Bregman and Turner, two established MLB stars.

I will say this for their cleats, Adidas baseball cleats were better than every pair of Nike's I ever played in. The plastic shell bottom and spike configuration made them lighter weight and last longer. You could fly in those.

I loved the spike configuration on Nike's, but the toe on every Griffey model wore out, and if you played in anything more than a low-mid top, they just felt bulky. Too much like football cleats.

Adidas low top cleats were indestructible. 

Having said that, I haven't played competitively in a pair of Trouts, but man they felt good in beer league softball.

I wore under armor briefly and those were like playing in basketball shoes. Just didn't fit baseball.

I never played baseball in Jordans, but most of the guys that wore them sat the bench anyway. It's good logic though, I sat the bench in basketball but you know I was rocking retro Jordans like I had actual talent.

But the worst pair of cleats I ever owned, Mizzuno 9-spikes. Ugly, clunky. Never fit right and didn't last long. 

55 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I will say this for their cleats, Adidas baseball cleats were better than every pair of Nike's I ever played in. The plastic shell bottom and spike configuration made them lighter weight and last longer. You could fly in those.

I loved the spike configuration on Nike's, but the toe on every Griffey model wore out, and if you played in anything more than a low-mid top, they just felt bulky. Too much like football cleats.

Adidas low top cleats were indestructible. 

Having said that, I haven't played competitively in a pair of Trouts, but man they felt good in beer league softball.

I wore under armor briefly and those were like playing in basketball shoes. Just didn't fit baseball.

I never played baseball in Jordans, but most of the guys that wore them sat the bench anyway. It's good logic though, I sat the bench in basketball but you know I was rocking retro Jordans like I had actual talent.

But the worst pair of cleats I ever owned, Mizzuno 9-spikes. Ugly, clunky. Never fit right and didn't last long. 

Pony was the worst. I always liked Puma.