• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tradez! (Fun website with trade simulator)

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

This should be everyone's ( @ettin's) wetdream.

https://www.baseballtradevalues.com/

I played around just for a few minutes but it seems well done. Noah Syndergaard would cost a boatload - either Adell straight-up, or a bunch of other good prospects.

Interesting!

Someone was bound to do something like this by data-basing all of the players. Cool stuff though it is fun to play around with it! :D

Kyle Kubitza played for the Sugar Land Skeeters last year, team-mate to Lenny Dykstra's son Luke, former Angel Daniel Robertson, and managed by Pete Incaviglia.

The Independent League rosters are always fun to take a gander at - lots of former major leaguers. They're sort of like that dive bar you go to at 2am, hoping to get one more drink before last call and maybe get lucky with some skank hoping to do the same. And then you realize that you, too, are a skank.

Ship Cahill and Cash Considerations off to the Nats for Taylor Guilbeau. Nats get bullpen help for the stretch run and a spot starter if needed. Cahill should do better in the NL since there’s a free out most of the time once every 9 players. 

Guilbeau is a lefty relief guy on the Nats AA team that intrigues me. He’s not in their top 20 prospects, but has a 1.11 WHIP and 10.9 K/9 so far this year. Rare LHP that actually does better against righties than lefties, he has a .182 BA against righties and a .266 against lefties. Though he does strike out lefties at a higher pace than righties. 

Just feels like like one of those prospects that just fits. Idk of Cahill is the right piece, but Guilbeau is someone I’d target. 

2 hours ago, angelsnationtalk said:

It told me Zach Wheeler for Jaime Barria straight up would be accepted.... there’s no way that works.

It thought you meant zach borenstein.

Picture an 80s robot voice (like the birthday gift rocky gave pauly in part 4)(the original voice, not the slutty one pauly changed it to) saying "my mistake".

On 7/21/2019 at 12:21 AM, angelsnationtalk said:

It told me Zach Wheeler for Jaime Barria straight up would be accepted.... there’s no way that works.

On 7/21/2019 at 12:56 AM, totdprods said:

I agree - but it’s not that far off. Wheeler’s hurting, hasn’t had a great year, almost a FA. 

Shows how valuable control is. 

1/2 year of control of a #2 type starter for 5 years of a #4 type seems pretty reasonable to me. You could argue by throwing in 1-2 other players between the teams but in principle it isn't out of bounds in my mind. Always comes down to what the other team really needs (MLB talent vs. prospects) and if we are willing to pay the price.