• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Fletcher is the most overlooked Angel ...

tchula

Noe Ramirez was pitched near to death last season. He started off effective enough but as starter attrition forced more work out of the bullpen, Noe was asked to take on more innings than his skill set could provide. I think that experience, although didn't help Noe or the Angels last season, did teach him how to pace himself better and is paying off this season. 

He toes the rubber with less velocity than most pitchers these days barely topping off at 90mph. So he is a pitcher first and foremost, unable to just rear back and blister a 100mph fastball like Anderson or Robles. It's a daunting task and his role is usually to fill multiple innings rather than just close out an inning. He is kind of unsung for taking on the innings eater role that usually comes when the game is starting to get out of control.

1 hour ago, #WeNasty said:

The beauty of this season is this topic could apply to a handful of guys. Here’s my list of surprises/under appreciated/ type guys:

Noe Ramirez

Cam Bedrosian 

David Fletcher

Kevan Smith

Tommy La Stella

You forgot Brian Goodwin.

And I think most of you weren’t expecting much from Kole Calhoun. 

• 1 year later...