• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Yankees depleted lineup (April 22nd, 2019)

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

You definitely light some fires every so often.  Always hilarious to see what you post there.   

I've eased off quite a bit and I'm posting here more than other social media platforms. 

I completely walked away from Facebook for a while. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I've eased off quite a bit and I'm posting here more than other social media platforms. 

I completely walked away from Facebook for a while. 

I havent seen you post anything I didn't agree with..   Good rants make for fun reading.   Having been super busy and missing a lot of games of late, Twitter has made for an entertaining catch up mechanism.   Don't do FB, never had any interest in the platform.  

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I havent seen you post anything I didn't agree with..   Good rants make for fun reading.   Having been super busy and missing a lot of games of late, Twitter has made for an entertaining catch up mechanism.   Don't do FB, never had any interest in the platform.  

So much drama on Facebook. When I eventually go back I'm going to delete the majority of my "friends" and just keep it to my close nit family and friends. 

People get nasty on there, especially when it comes to things you post on there getting back to co-workers, gossip. Middle School shit.  

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Matt Harvey should have no problems shutting down this Yankee lineup, right? RIGHT????? No Judge, Stanton, Gregorious, Hicks, Bird, Tulo or Sanchez. 

Oh yeah, facking La Stella out again vs. a southpaw, more Cozart.  La Stella has a .462 OBP (5 walks vs. 1 strikeout) vs. southpaws.

image.png

No  Miguel Andújar either...

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I've always been a bit spicy, I get that from my Italian mom and her side of the family. I'm just spending more time on the board than in recent years so you're seeing it.

That, plus the older I get my patience runs out much sooner than in the past. I can't believe i'm going to be 50 years old in just over a year from now. 

Did you say Spicy Italian Mothers

(just another classic moment from Thee show of all shows)

giphy.gif

The hard hit percentage is encouraging.  10 days ago, people were ready to dump LaStella.  It's ridiculous... every April, fans are ready to dump players after a couple weeks.  Angels fans on angelswin.com, Angels fans on halosheaven.com, Angels fans on Twitter, Angels fans sitting behind me at the game...  Yankees fans, Dodgers fans, Phillies fans.  Yadda yadda.  I don't remember my first year as a baseball fan.