• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you don't think that starting pitching is the problem.....

3 minutes ago, Quinlanforthewin said:

So how do we not blame the GM for this...I really don't understand what's going on around here

I don't think anyone is saying he is completely blameless.. It is what it is. We just don't obsess over blaming him. At this point it's up to the players to perform. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't think anyone is saying he is completely blameless.. It is what it is. We just don't obsess over blaming him. At this point it's up to the players to perform. 

My impression was most people are saying he's completely blameless and if the team doesn't do anything this year then maybe possibly they'll consider blaming their lord and savior.  You can't expect players who have been pretty below average for most their careers to just start performing.  Cozart has been a bad player other than one year, same with Bour, same with La Stella, Harvey and Cahill? Cmon.

9 minutes ago, Quinlanforthewin said:

My impression was most people are saying he's completely blameless and if the team doesn't do anything this year then maybe possibly they'll consider blaming their lord and savior.  You can't expect players who have been pretty below average for most their careers to just start performing.  Cozart has been a bad player other than one year, same with Bour, same with La Stella, Harvey and Cahill? Cmon.

Not a single person has claimed he is blameless. 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Not really a question of blame it's more of a question of strategy. Is this what Angels ownership/management expected to see? Is this what they planned for?

No it is not what they planned but their offseason of 1yr deals on reclamation projects, etc didn't point to them looking at 2019 as the year where they expected to make any sort of significant leap. At least that's how I viewed it.

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

With what I’ve been going through with my mom’s health the past 2.5 months, I don’t need your fking crap!!!!!

Dude, relax. Sorry about your mom (it's not as if I knew). But if you can't take a joke, perhaps you should take a break from the board. 

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Everyone has been saying that 2019 will be a throw-away year for the Angels and most here (not all) seemed to be ok with that prior to the start of the season.

So now we're seeing what that really feels like.

Only difference this year from the prior few is that there's no Scioscia needs to be fired threads

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

With what I’ve been going through with my mom’s health the past 2.5 months, I don’t need your fking crap!!!!!

Maybe you weren't aware but Lou went down your path far more than 2.5 months, more like years. And before you start up on me I just got back from Montana after dealing with both parents hospitalized while my sister was air lifted to Spokane for brain trauma.

What I'm saying is we rarely know what each other has on their plate and sometimes the kidding doesn't quite translate. 

Sorry about your mom and seriously hope her condition changes for the better. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Maybe you weren't aware but Lou went down your path far more than 2.5 months, more like years. And before you start up on me I just got back from Montana after dealing with both parents hospitalized while my sister was air lifted to Spokane for brain trauma.

What I'm saying is we rarely know what each other has on their plate and sometimes the kidding doesn't quite translate. 

Sorry about your mom and seriously hope her condition changes for the better. 

Thank you

That sucks totally, what he has gone through, and what you and your parents and sister have been through.   I will pray for them.

This is only a game.