• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Mike Trout groin injury has improved enough for him to rejoin Angels

CHICAGO — Mike Trout’s injured groin has improved enough for him to rejoin the Angels in Texas, although his return to the lineup is still uncertain.

The Angels announced that Trout was seen by Dr. Steve Yoon on Sunday and ultrasound imaging showed “improvement to his groin.” The statement also said that Trout had reported improvement.

Trout “will continue to be evaluated to determine his readiness to play,” the statement said.

Trout has been out since early in Tuesday’s game, when he first reported discomfort in his right groin. A day later, he said he felt it was improved, but wanted to be cautious because it’s so early in the season and he didn’t want to risk causing the injury to be more serious.

The Angels had Trout remain in Southern California while the rest of the team traveled to Chicago, and he underwent further tests on Friday. The tests Friday also showed improvement, although not enough for him to get to Chicago for Saturday’s game.

By staying in Southern California for two more days, Trout missed only one more game, because Sunday’s game was postponed by snow.

The weather in Texas, where the Angels are scheduled to open a three-game series on Monday, will be more conducive to maintaining the players’ health. The forecast high temperates for the three days range from 77 to 82 degrees, with a chance of rain on Wednesday.

So far Trout has missed parts of four games with the injury, and the Angels have won three of them.

View the full article

On 4/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, tdawg87 said:

I could have told you his groin was fine days ago. Don't need a doctor for that.

When the Federal Investigators come to interview us at AW... I'll stand up and say... "Yup... I'm not surprised @tdawg87 did that."  "That" being just about anything that would make national news for all the wrong reasons.

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

When the Federal Investigators come to interview us at AW... I'll stand up and say... "Yup... I'm not surprised @tdawg87 did that."  "That" being just about anything that would make national news for all the wrong reasons.

something something tdawg is from florida.

oh, and victor's mom.