• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Brewers @ Angels (4/9/2019, Cozart Back @ 3rd)

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I went but I bailed once the wind started blowing. Dust and peanut shells in my eyes wasn’t my idea of fun.

I bet dude. Seeing trash blown throughout the field must have been nuts. I was out earlier and it didn't seem bad with wind at all, but the game was a different picture.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I bet dude. Seeing trash blown throughout the field must have been nuts. I was out earlier and it didn't seem bad with wind at all, but the game was a different picture.

It was fine until about the 4th inning. Then the temp dropped about 10 degrees and trash started blowing everywhere. I'm sure KC Chiefs tailgaters would not hesitate to call me a pussy for leaving early though lol.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

It was fine until about the 4th inning. Then the temp dropped about 10 degrees and trash started blowing everywhere. I'm sure KC Chiefs tailgaters would not hesitate to call me a pussy for leaving early though lol.

Lol!!!!!

I'm Cali born and bred, I would have done the same. In KC I come prepared for war.

Interesting observation from JP Hoornstra on Twitter

"Observation: The Angels began the day with a lower swing rate than any major league team. They've walked six times tonight, including one intentional walk and another with the bases loaded. It's a flawed lineup, but they have a strategy and they're sticking to it."

So here’s my rational fear of Mike Trout’s groin strain.  They hold him out tonight coupled with the day off tomorrow to give him a couple day rest.  But then the temps in Chicago (where I will be) are going to be upper forties/low fifties and they’ll worry about him aggravating it in the colder weather.  So he may not be playing for 5-6 days.  

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Thats exactly the skit I thought of..   it's sort of sad that there is a generation that may never have seen Delirious or worse -- would be offended by it.

I have seen it...and I'm offended by how hilarious it is.

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Pussy.

It was almost 80 here in Denver yesterday and we've got blizzard warnings today. 

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

So here’s my rational fear of Mike Trout’s groin strain.  They hold him out tonight coupled with the day off tomorrow to give him a couple day rest.  But then the temps in Chicago (where I will be) are going to be upper forties/low fifties and they’ll worry about him aggravating it in the colder weather.  So he may not be playing for 5-6 days.  

I'm good with that.   No more years of missing 20-30 games

Edit: All 3 games are at 1:20pm CST.   Temps around 53 the first two days, and only 41 the third day...they might be able to play him in 1 of the first 2 games.   No way should he play in stupid wintry temps on Sunday.