• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know what the number is,  but people who were victims of the family separation policy are absolutely entitled to damages and the American state must spare no expense in its attempt to reunite the families.  This is simple right and wrong. 

Weird that an atheist like yourself has regard for human life when a Christian like Jason only thinks about money. 

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Weird that an atheist like yourself has regard for human life when a Christian like Jason only thinks about money. 

I honestly don’t think Jason thinks the family separation policy was moral or acceptable.  I guess I’ll let him speak for himself.  As far as this 450K number.  I mean maybe for a child who’s family is never going to be found.  How can you put a dollar figure on that ? In that sense 450K doesn’t even seem to be enough.  But if the kid is going to be a ward of the state now.  I guess the $450K trust fund or something is some kind of compensation.  It shouldn’t just be a check when they’re 18 tho.  That number on its own doesn’t seem to make sense for every single person apparently involved.  Anyway.  I’m not sure exactly what the specifics are of what’s being proposed.  

probably a shitty idea to let a fucking moron monster like Stephen Miller combine brain power with vicious IQ 85 meat heads that think they’re cowboys on the border come up with policies.  Now we get to pay for it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I honestly don’t think Jason thinks the family separation policy was moral or acceptable.  I guess I’ll let him speak for himself.  As far as this 450K number.  I mean maybe for a child who’s family is never going to be found.  How can you put a dollar figure on that ? In that sense 450K doesn’t even seem to be enough.  But if the kid is going to be a ward of the state now.  I guess the $450K trust fund or something is some kind of compensation.  It shouldn’t just be a check when they’re 18 tho.  That number on its own doesn’t seem to make sense for every single person apparently involved.  Anyway.  I’m not sure exactly what the specifics are of what’s being proposed.  

probably a shitty idea to let a fucking moron monster like Stephen Miller combine brain power with vicious IQ 85 meat heads that think they’re cowboys on the border come up with policies.  Now we get to pay for it. 

The article was vague on details and even itself said it was just an idea being floated around me