• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

People getting up in arms over gas going up by 10 cents a gallon when a new Jeep costs 90k, a college education (that barely gets your foot in the door at an entry level 40k a year job) costs 200k, and a one bedroom ranch house an hour outside of any major city costs 1m. 

If it makes you feel any better.  I'm more worried about the food prices going nuts.  It's bad enough alcohol is also going up in price.

On a side note, hydrogen cars seem awesome. I'll need much more horsepower if I'm going to buy one though. Toyota seems like they're getting close to taking my money.

Toyota Mirai drives 845 miles on a tank of hydrogen, sets world record

A Toyota Mirai has set an official Guinness World Record for the longest distance by a hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle without refuelling. The 2021 Mirai achieved 845 miles on a single tank. Those with weak bladders, look away now.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/electric/toyota-mirai-drives-845-miles-tank-hydrogen-sets-world-record

https://www.toyota.com/mirai/

50 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

People getting up in arms over gas going up by 10 cents a gallon when a new Jeep costs 90k, a college education (that barely gets your foot in the door at an entry level 40k a year job) costs 200k, and a one bedroom ranch house an hour outside of any major city costs 1m. 

Careful. If you talk about the high price of housing here, people will jump on you and call you entitled and a victim.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Your ass must be pretty huge to be able to pull a number that large from it

My ass is probably my best feature. I think chicks like that it sits high and I don’t walk around in a foreign country with my head in it. You’re obviously mechanically inclined but that’s where it ends. 45k were confirmed in little maricopa. Do you really doubt Detroit couldn’t do 100k. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

On a side note, hydrogen cars seem awesome. I'll need much more horsepower if I'm going to buy one though. Toyota seems like they're getting close to taking my money.

Toyota Mirai drives 845 miles on a tank of hydrogen, sets world record

A Toyota Mirai has set an official Guinness World Record for the longest distance by a hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle without refuelling. The 2021 Mirai achieved 845 miles on a single tank. Those with weak bladders, look away now.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/electric/toyota-mirai-drives-845-miles-tank-hydrogen-sets-world-record

https://www.toyota.com/mirai/

That's actually impressive that that wasn't on a test course, and in real world conditions.  

Also, it's a sedan with 182 max output HP from it's electric motors.  That's more than plenty.  SUV or Truck where you constantly need to haul stuff it might be low.  But really for a urban/suburban person whose big haul is groceries or kids to school.  Should be fine.