• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

On 5/29/2021 at 7:06 AM, tdawg87 said:

Not an appropriate comment, but it's funny seeing Republicans pearl clutching over it.

Remember when the previous POTUS was literally recorded saying he can grab women by the pussy? 

You guys have absolutely nothing to get upset about here.

I remember we had a President grab a pussy in the oval office. Turns out his wife was a pussy grabber too. We had one that preferred men and his wife had a dick.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236

White supremacists on par with ISIS as ‘top threat,’ FBI director says at Captiol riot hearing | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/wray-senate-hearing-capitol-riot-white-supremacists-b1810615.html

I’d almost be willing to bet that 90% of these “plots” that we hear about.  Whether Islamic radical or white supremacist have their origins in some intelligence operative orchestrating the whole thing to get some IQ 75 lonely and depressed Muslim or white kid to start playing along.  

there are for sure cosplaying white nationalists (the dipshits that go out into the forest to shoot at trees on the weekend for example) but it’s impossible to say how serious they are about doing something.  It seems to me that most of them are fucking morons that couldn’t organize anything.  I’m not sure I’m willing to let the security state further increase its mass surveillance (too late for that, surely) and I sure as shit don’t want to give them more money. 

I’ll say this.  Don’t the democrats control multiple congressional committees with subpoena power ? Why the fuck do they give a shit about the GOP playing along.  I mean even the idea that they think they’d get good faith cooperation for a joint investigation with the Republicans is pathetic and humiliating.  If the investigations are that serious and important ram it down their fucking throats like the gop did with Benghazi.  Do 5000 endless investigations like they did with Benghazi.  They can.  They control justice, fbi and the aforementioned congressional committees. It’s all just distraction because they aren’t going to do jack shit on the policy side. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

43 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’d almost be willing to bet that 90% of these “plots” that we hear about.  Whether Islamic radical or white supremacist have their origins in some intelligence operative orchestrating the whole thing to get some IQ 75 lonely and depressed Muslim or white kid to start playing along.  

there are for sure cosplaying white nationalists (the dipshits that go out into the forest to shoot at trees on the weekend for example) but it’s impossible to say how serious they are about doing something.  It seems to me that most of them are fucking morons that couldn’t organize anything.  I’m not sure I’m willing to let the security state further increase its mass surveillance (too late for that, surely) and I sure as shit don’t want to give them more money. 

I’ll say this.  Don’t the democrats control multiple congressional committees with subpoena power ? Why the fuck do they give a shit about the GOP playing along.  I mean even the idea that they think they’d get good faith cooperation for a joint investigation with the Republicans is pathetic and humiliating.  If the investigations are that serious and important ram it down their fucking throats like the gop did with Benghazi.  Do 5000 endless investigations like they did with Benghazi.  They can.  They control justice, fbi and the aforementioned congressional committees. It’s all just distraction because they aren’t going to do jack shit on the policy side. 

They will open investigations in both the House and the Senate. According to Pelosi they wanted it to be bi partisan. The Republican leaders fucked this up though because now the Dems can run whatever kind of investigation they want. McCarthy threw his own guy under the bus that he sent in to negotiate a deal. 

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They will open investigations in both the House and the Senate. According to Pelosi they wanted it to be bi partisan. The Republican leaders fucked this up though because now the Dems can run whatever kind of investigation they want. McCarthy threw his own guy under the bus that he sent in to negotiate a deal. 

We’ll see what they do. 

Biden has pretty good early returns in terms of favorables. Like 60% or something. That doesn’t really mean anything this early on but it’s not bad news for him.  Probably the moat important data point is that he’s doing really well with Hispanics.  Which was a disaster for him during the election.  Anyway, who knows what any of this is  worth. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Biden has pretty good early returns in terms of favorables. Like 60% or something. That doesn’t really mean anything this early on but it’s not bad news for him.  Probably the moat important data point is that he’s doing really well with Hispanics.  Which was a disaster for him during the election.  Anyway, who knows what any of this is  worth. 

That’s just because people are just happy Trump is gone. Not sure what Biden has done to make Hispanics happy with him 

Call me uneducated and crazy but I keep my eyes on anyone speaking Arabic or looks middle eastern. Especially, in busy areas or airports. Next, I assess the threat level from inner city blacks and hispanics. The toothless fucker in the Trump hat doesn't worry me.

19 hours ago, cals said:

I’d also like to point out that if you’re white, white supremacists aren’t really that big of a threat.  So for a majority of America, they’re not a big deal at all.  

True not on the level of Muslim terrorists or BLM. This is where the dems go of the rails. Just a few years ago climate change was the greatest threat to national security. The greatest threat to national security is the pure evil or willful ignorance that these fools embrace. According to these fools, men have periods.