• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2019

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Lou said:

i love watching The Masters. 

nice that the opening round takes place on a national holiday 

thought it would interest you to know that in our homeroom worship this morning, the worship book i'm reading from had a story about a jackass. seemed odd that they used that word in a worship story, but it also seemed very appropriate.

HBD, my friend.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

thought it would interest you to know that in our homeroom worship this morning, the worship book i'm reading from had a story about a jackass. seemed odd that they used that word in a worship story, but it also seemed very appropriate.

HBD, my friend.

appropriate for National 8-Track Day? 

sinner 

I'm guessing this is The Masters thread?

I am in a cash pool and have:

Fowler, Woods, Woodland, Stenson, Howell III, and Walker.

This pool is unique because it's based off the $ from the prize pool. Most combined tournament earnings wins. Woods playing really well outside of two missed short putts. He might still put up a solid number today. 

something has happened to spieth. don't know if it's his head, his swing, or a combination of both, but this guy isn't the same player he was a couple of years ago.

he was a ton of fun to watch. hope he gets it back together soon.

I have been moving...fell down some stairs in the dark in a strange house and tore up my knee, spent the night in the hospital and will probably require surgery...yet I managed to get my lineup set. Why people commit to play this game  and cant remember to set a lineup because they have a hangnail and the wind is out of the east just baffles me.

13 hours ago, Lou said:

I can walk down stairs without falling. 

Yet you cant remember to pick golfers for the weekend.

12 hours ago, Tank said:

Homebrewer is the Dustin Johnson of aw.com

hope you’re doing okay, dude.

Was really a landing at the bottom of some basement stairs (Yes they have basements in this part of the world)...I was searching for the light switch and didnt realize there was a step down  and I missed it completely came down on the side of my foot and snapped my knee. Back for an MRI today. I live on an island now so any surgery means staying on the mainland for a while.

WHO IS GOING TO BREAK OUT OF THE PACK AT AUGUSTA ???