• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2019

5 hours ago, Lou said:

I was busy getting laid* last night and forgot to set my team.

*for you married guys, getting laid means . . . aww never mind. 

You can set your roster as early as Monday I know you didn't get laid every night. I'm pretty sure you don't have enough disposable income to afford that.

5 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

You can set your roster as early as Monday I know you didn't get laid every night. I'm pretty sure you don't have enough disposable income to afford that.

I have nothing but disposable income*

*for you married guys, disposable income means . . . aww never mind. 

See?  this is the reason I wasn't anxious to have anyone sit out a week to "even things up".  As I said before I was out-voted on it, everyone is going to miss a week here and there...it happens in such a long season. 

Jason Day withdrew after 6 holes and of course I had him starting. Rooting for rory now..

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

See?  this is the reason I wasn't anxious to have anyone sit out a week to "even things up".  As I said before I was out-voted on it, everyone is going to miss a week here and there...it happens in such a long season. 

Jason Day withdrew after 6 holes and of course I had him starting. Rooting for rory now..

I won't and if that is true  no one will catch me.That kinda takes all the fun out of it.

with all due respect, this segment has been a clusterf*ck from the beginning.

the good news is that a new segment begins next week. now we can all start at the same time and (hopefully) we will all play every week - even Adam .

No doubt it's been a clusterf*ck but you guys will be almost 1000 points behind me in the season total.The segment will start fresh but the total will remain the same and in my opinion it's a uncatchable number. I believe I possess a certain set of skills that will make it impossible for you guys to beat me, let the fun begin

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

No doubt it's been a clusterf*ck but you guys will be almost 1000 points behind me in the season total.The segment will start fresh but the total will remain the same and in my opinion it's a uncatchable number. I believe I possess a certain set of skills that will make it impossible for you guys to beat me, let the fun begin

but only the last segment counts.

spring training doesn't count. 

8 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Well what if one of us decides to assassinate you?

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I went to set my lineup just after midnight and it was already locked. 

this is crap. 

If only someone had reminded you on Tuesday then you could have maybe you set it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I feel like a parent I'm not mad just disappointed. You're better than that