• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2019

• Lou pinned this topic

What an absolute screw job Fowler got. First the ball won't check up, hydroplaning all the way to the lake in the rain. Then he is yards away with his back to his drop and the wind blows his ball back into the lake. 

The rules are an ass in this case. He did nothing to move the ball and yet still incurs a lost ball penalty for an act of God. Evidently Fowler isn't in good standing with the Lord.

DependentIcyGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

Went from a five shot lead to even with the pack.

if I had read the rules thoroughly before my first week I would be doing better. (thought I could use replacement only if a pick missed the cut)

still, not too bad for this being the only fantasy league I've ever played.

I think all 6 of my picks made the top 10 this week 

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

@Homebrewer, i can't seem to find the part of the rules saying how many times we can use each player. do you know off the top of your head what that limit is? as i was making my picks for this week, it looked like it's 3 times each???

That's what it looks like to me also...3 times per segment if I read it correctly. We're in segment 2 now which includes 5 more events including this week

Segment 3 starts at The Players and goes through to the Canuk Open...13 weeks...so that is where the limits are really going to come into play. We started late so this segment is short for us, so don't think you will be able to continue playing top players all season long. Try looking for some sleepers now just to get into the practice.

16 minutes ago, Lou said:

did we ever resolve the issue of the disparity of tournaments played?

I tried. Look there's a long way to go in this thing and experience has shown, over the past few years, that everyone will miss a week or two along the line when things come up or we just forget. I'm moving again over the next few months ( San Juan Island in Wa State...excited!) I missed a week or two when I moved to Oregon, but I'm going to try to not miss any this time.